Chapter 29

Billie POV

To see them both laughing brought anger to me. I get off the stage clenching my fists as I walk to Elinor. The second I'm face to face with her, I connect my fist to her nose and she yelps holding her nose.

"Have you lost your mind!?" Que yells. I kick him in his groin area making him fall to the ground. I punch Elinor in her jaw and she falls on the ground groaning and trying to crawl away. I get on top of her lifting her head up and hitting it on the floor. I wanted to bash her fucking head in.

I'm pried off of her by my Dad and I hear sirens, cries of Acelynn and Addy and the screams. It was all overwhelming and I was breathing really hard and felt myself shaking. I was having an anxiety attack. A bad one. Everything around me was getting blurry and I fell to the ground as I blacked out.

No One's POV

Police come in immediately picking up Elinor and Que handcuffing their wrists together. "You have a right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you." The police officer says.

As for Delaney, medics check for a pulse and look at each other nervously. "Charge the defibrillator to 150." One of the medics say. About 30 seconds later, the machine is placed on Delaney's chest and the word clear is shouted. Everyone moves back and Delaney's body jerks upward but her status doesn't change.

Still unconscious and bleeding out slowly. "Charge to 250 and check for a pulse." The same medic says.

"Clear!" Delaney's body jumps up and the medic puts their two fingers in the crease of Delaney's neck. "We have a pulse."

"Transfer her to the ED, she needs blood ASAP, hurry up, she doesn't have much time."

°°°

Delaney is rushed to the hospital as Finn panics because he isn't able to wake Billie up. Meanwhile, it's already in the headlines about the disaster that just happened.

'Delaney Glazer shot at the Grammys'

'Shooting at the Staples Center'

'Dancer Delaney Glazer in critical condition after being shot during Billie Eilish's Grammys' performance'

'New rising star has been shot multiple times while Billie Eilish performed.'

'Grammys cancelled after shooting and the arrest of 7:AMP and Delaney Glazer's assistant'

'Delaney Glazer's assistant has shot Glazer at the Grammys'

°°°

Delaney POV

"Delaney?" I hear muffled voices but my eyes doesn't want to open. "D, wake up." I hear a little clearer than before. My eyes force themselves open and I look around and I make eye contact with my family. My siblings and my parents. "So I guess I'm dead huh?" I say in a raspy voice.

"Oh jesus, you're awake!" Mom says with tears in her eyes. She tries to cup my face but I jerk my head away and she clears her throat. "We were terrified!" My sister, Madison, says. I roll my eyes saying "I'm okay, you can leave now." I say.

"Oh come on! We have every right to be worried, I gave birth to you for God's sake." Mom yells.

"I don't care, none of you care about me. So leave." I say.