...Interrupt me

"Tiff what do you want"Prince said a little annoyed as the girl walk over to Prince's desk.

"I miss you ba-"

"HA see no" I said cutting her off and walking around her so I'm between her and Prince.

"See I know you heard we were having a conversation and you not finna interrupt"I said a little annoyed.

"Bitch who the fuck are you and bitch ion give a damn about you or your conversation-"

"CALL me out my name one more time please I want you too-"

"Yoo Jan-"Britt started to say but I put my hand up to silence her while I star right into this bitches eyes.

"J-" Sky said but I do the same for her. I'm waiting cus I want her too just so I can put all my angry off on her.

"Who is this hoe" The girl said breaking the stare and looking at Britt and Sky. I was about to swing on her until I felt Prince grab my hands.

"Bae chill out" Prince said loud enough so that bitch could hear.

"UMM BAE YEAH NO I KNOW U AINT FUCKING WITH THIS HOE ASS BITCH I WILL FUCK BOTH YA ASSES U-" she began to say but I got lose of Prince's grip and punch that bitch right in her mouth. I beat her ass good and after a few seconds Prince pulled her off of me and Britt pulled that bitch.

"NAH FUCK THAT LET'S TAKE THIS OUTSIDE SINCE U BIG AND BAD TAKE ANOTHER ASS WHOOPIN" I began to say but Prince pulled out a gun and aimed it at the girls head.

"Why are you here? Get the fuck out" Prince said. I looked from her to the girl then back at her.

"Man fuck this shit give the bitch" I said grabbing the other gun for out of Prince's pants almost accidentally touching her womanhood and aimed it at the girls head.

"BITCH DON'T YOU EVER TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN. JUST BECAUSE I'M ANTI-SOCIAL AND WAS KIDNAPPED AND WAS SOLD DON'T MEAN I WON'T FUCK SOME SHIT UP! YOU GOT ME ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP PERIOD"

"You know what" I said dropping the gun on the table the rushed over at the girl.

"BITCH.YOU.GOT.ME.FUCKED.ALL.THE.WAY.UP " I said punching her with every word but then she fell on the floor unconscious like I give a fuck so I stomped on her face with my slides then moved the braid that was in my face. Then I looked at Prince who looked shocked but pissed. I straight-faced her then looked and the unconscious girl then back at her staring right into her eyes. I grabbed the loaded gun off the tables without cutting off eye contact then looked down at the girl and aimed it at her head. I don't give a fuck who she is.

"Do you kno-" I cut Prince off by shooting the girl in the head and blood splashed across my face. I looked at Sky then Britt then 'Bry' then Prince staring into her eyes and pushed my gun on her chest so she would take it. I turn and stepped over the girl's body. I walked around Sky and then out the door so I could go that a shower.

After I took a shower I washed my hair and my face getting all the blood off me. Once I went into my room I seen Prince on the bed.

"Yes Prince" I said walking over to the clothes that were on the desk.

"Uh is u good ma" she said looking down at her phone.

"I'm fine I don't know why u are even asking" I said put a hoodie on and closing the drawer.

"Sorry about all dat i-"

"Look, Prince, Princess, King whatever ya name is I'm good so therefore there is no need to ask or to be concerned" I said walking over to the bed a plopping my body on the bed.

"Prince but I'll let u pass this tie since that all just went down"

"whatever"

"so bae huh?" she said. I could feel she was smiling at me so I faked snored.

"Mane I know you heard me" She said jumping on my back.

"Girl what"

"Bae?" She said smirking.

"Look u called me that too so ion matter ight got to sleep bruh" I said trying to hold back my smiles.

"Ight" is all she said before getting up and walking over to the dresser and taking her pants and shirt off. Damn her body is sexy. Ugh god help me.

.

.

.

It's been 2 months living with Prince and it's been fun. Sure we argue sometimes HER FAULT but we are chill most the time. She has a lot of meetings sometimes they take about 3-4 hours. I just sit in her room watch tv and eat grapes.

Right now I

"Who-" I shot up only to be interrupted and pushed back down.

"Prince and that's all you need to know now go to sleep my Princes-"

"DON'T even finish that sentence" I said firmly apparently making Prince chuckle. After a few seconds of awkward silence, I sat up, grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. After I braid my hair into cornrows Prince sat up. 

"Awe shi I ain't know you could braid" Prince said staring at me shocked.

"Again still you don't know a lot about me" I replied rolling my eyes. 

"Well in that case I wanna know more"

"whatever"

"Come over here and braid my shit, I haven't got my hair braided in a minute" She demanded firmly but soft. I got and pushed her off the bed to sit down. She sat between my legs as I put some Young M.A braids in her hair. After maybe 2 minutes of awkward silence, I finally said.

"Why Prince"

"what you mean" she said

"why the name Prince"

"That's not my real name"

"W-what I-is it"

"Aaliyah"