Sold

"Last but not least we have a pure black young girl. Has not been toyed wit which means bid starts off at 100,000"

"200.000"

"400,000

'450,000"

"600,000"

"1,000,000"

"20,000,000"

"50,000,000"

"Do I have 55,000,000 going once, going twice, SOLD to the nigga in the back please met me at the 4th entrance"

Janae's POV

WHERE AM I, WHERE'S JAY AND TY. I'm being sold? FUCK.

 I'm in a room filled with a bunch of girls and there is this girl who keeps mean mugging me. I mean damn bitch well hello to you too. One of the girls told to me walk down the hallway to the door that say 4 before these people kill me. I ain't tryna die yet. On my way to the 'fourth entrance,' I started to feel light-headed. Soon after I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Que mierda"(what the fuck)

"I don't know why they fuck your ass think you going somewhere..... Since I can't leave, You ain't either..... See you in hell bitch" The Last thing I saw was one of the girl spit on me then darkness.

Stupid Bitch.

I slowly fluttered my eyes out to see a dim Black ceiling. What the fuck not this shi again. I shot up fast but regretted it causing me to scream loud. Right after a woman rushed in. She was pretty. She had nice clear skin with plump lips and head full of curly hair and nice pretty brown eyes. She was dressed in a gray dress that just hugged her body enough to show off her curves she stood about my height maybe even shorter.

Janae get ya shi together whoever the fuck she is she help whoever bought you.

dont you think I know that dipshit

Whatever.

"you good" She said walking over to me.

Do it look like im fucking good dumbass.

shut up

"w-where a-am I-I" I couldn't seem to talk.

Pull ya shi together man the fuck up.

I swear to go shut up

"Oh, where are my manners I am sky. There was a bullet hole in your stomach, we did the best we could. Boss is in her office waiting for you so get in the shower and I'll bring you some clothes"

I swear to god when I see that bitch face again imma shoot her in her fucking-

"Um ok" I got up and to take a shower. After a good 5 minutes of trying to figure out how to work the shower I eventually figured it out and took a 15-minute shower and rinsed off the blood coming from the bandage.

Fuck that shi hurts.

Once I got out I seen a fresh toothbrush and some toothpaste and some clothes on the counter. I brush my teeth, washed my face and dried my body and put on the clothes. I walked out of the bathroom to find Sky looking in the mirror at herself.

She cute and all but we gotta get the fuck up outta here asap.

"umm-"

"uh your done, let's go" She said walking out of the room as I followed behind. After a few minutes of walking we met a door and she walked in and motioned her hand for me to follow. We went into the room well it was an office. It was black and dark but homey.

"Damn Sky just go ahead and walk in without knocking"

Who the fuck.

"Oh it's only you whatever" sky said moving out the way so I got a better view of the room then she walked out the room closing the door after her. I watched the girl move around her desk and motioned me to come sit while she sits in her office chair. I walked over and sat at one of the seats in front of her desk.

She don't seem all that tough we can take her and fuck her up-

"W-why am I here... w-where am I, can I leave, who are you, how old are you, what are you gonna do with me, where's Jai and ty, I can't stay here-" 

BITCH PULL YA SELF TOGETHER WHAT THE FUCK.

shut the fuck up im trying. my life was fine before all of this like for real, now I don't even know where I am right now

Man these bitches bought us like we a fucking animal a object a piece of fucking art.

 I started to feel my anxiety kick in. Fuck it's not the best time bruh.

"My name is Britt" is all she says chuckling a little.

Did this bitch just fucking laugh.

" YOU THINK THIS IS FUNN-AHHHHH" I yelled looking at her and shot up but regretted it and scream because of a pain in my stomach making me fall back into my chair. I felt tears in my eyes so I shot the closed tightly. 

Ugh I hate this

 I felt her get up out her seat and walk over to me. I open my eyes and felt her grab my shirt.

"W-w-what are yo-"

oh no no no no no no

"shh" is all she says taking off my shirt. I was shocked and froze.

"STOP-"

"See look what you did, now you bleedin through the bandage tryna be a hothead" She rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

BITCH ASS NI-

"You bought me like a fuckin' object and when I question the shit you laugh like the shits funny" she changes my bandage on my side.

Punkass bitc-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BRING MY SHIT BITCH" Someone said walking in and slamming the door. Me and Britt turned to look at who it was. Another stud walked in on the phone but she sounded pissed. She made eye contact with Britt then rolled her eyes and hung up.

Who the fuck doing all this damn yelling while im in here fucking hurting- 

 Oh my god it her.

I quickly turned my head the other way breaking all eye contact that we could have.

"Yur, Prince" Britt said walking over to the girl and dapped her up.

"Wassup B" 'Prince' said back. Got damn she was sexy but who is she and why every time I see her for a split second then she's gone.

 Got damn she was sexy but who is she and why every time I see her for a split second then she's gone

Sky Adair