What the...

"RAY"

What the hell. I thought she was in jail. I'm so confused. I have so many questions.

"How-"

"Come on we are in a rush and I have little time Lil J" She said grabbing my arm and rushed me out of the school. There are only 3 cars in the school parking lot. All 3 are Lamborghini's and I know for a fact ain't nobody at this school has Lambo's. Wait wait wait WHAT ARE WE GOING.

"Wher-

"sorry Lil J" she said but before I could ask what she meant I was out like a light.

Once I woke up and I sat up I was in a bedroom. Certainly not mines, whomever bedroom this is they def a major sneakerhead. I scanned the room but then spotted a gun on the table under the tv. Bingo. I hopped out of the bed and rushed over and grabbed the gun. Yes, it's loaded. Once I turned around, I seen a mirror. Damn i look crazy as hell-what the fuck where's my

"WHAT THE FUCK WHO TOOK MY CLOTHES OFF" I screamed and just then like 5 armed guards ran in the room. What the fuck is going on. I felt like I was gonna-

"FUCK...JANAE" was the last sound I heard before I passed out.

Four hours later...

"Is she gonna be ight"

"yes, she just panicked nothing major"

"R-ray" was the only thing I could manage to say.

"I'll let you two talk" someone send before that door shut. I sat up and seen Ray sitting on the bed next to me. She is my Aunt if you haven't figured it out yet. 

"Hey Lil J" she said moving one of my braids out of my face.

"where am I " I asked. I felt dizzy, sick, and tired as fuck

"Look Lil J, I don't have much time to explain everything right now but I will once I can" she said getting up and grabbing my arm to get me up.

"who took my clothes off" I manage to ask but very slowly.

"Jaion did since there was blood on them" she responded while taking a pair on shorts from the dresser.

"w-wait why was there blood on m-"

*POP*POP*POP*

Loud thunders interrupted me. What the fuck, was that gunshots? Ray then throws short at me and I quickly put them on. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room and up like three flights of stairs. I mean damn whoever was living here was live luxurious. We got to the roof where a big ass helicopter was. What in the hell. 

After maybe 3 hours, we finally landed on another roof.

"Yo escort her to Ty's room" Ray said to one of the guards I'm assuming.

"Look Lil J I'll explain everything when I can Ight but for now I need you to follow her. You'll be in Ty's room for now. Your room is not finished yet" she said to me rubbing my shoulders. She looked serious so I nodded and followed behind the guard. After a good 3 minutes of walking downstairs and throw a hallway we made it to a bedroom. ANOTHER sneakerhead. That's that rich people shit swear to god bruh. The guard left and now I'm looking dumbfounded standing in the middle of this persons bedroom. I looked around but then spotted a picture of me and Ray on the side table next to the bed. I thought she said this was "Tys'" room, whoever that fuck that is. Wait Ty as in ...

"Hey Lil J"

Taylah... I put the picture down and slowly turned around. 

"oh my god TY" I screamed and running over to her and jumped into her arms. When I was about 8 and she was I think 10 we were best friends and we created a long-ass handshake. I wonder if she still remembers.

Yup, she does.

"So how you been a cutie, I bet you got a girlfriend, hoes, Man I bet you replaced me" Ty said throwing her hands up and pouting. 

"Other than being kidnapped by my own Aunt who I thought was in jail, I'm Ight... No I don't have a girlfriend or hoes nor have I replaced you. Mane I don't even do friends beside you" I responded back laughing a little. Like who does she think I am. I'm not even cute like what.

"You mean save ya life Lil J" Ty said turning around and walking to a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt that was on a chair and putting them on.

"what you mean, "I asked sitting on the bed.

"So you know there are gangs in Miami right ... well before Ray was incarcerated she got involved with one making her and her family a target to other gangs. If one of them found out you are related to her they will come for you" She said firmly but sad.

"Like w-what gang" I stuttered.

"D-dead Eye" 

The top and best assassin gang in Miami. They have killed over 3 thousand people in a month...

 They have killed over 3 thousand people in a month

Rayona Martin

Aka Ray

Taylah White

Taylah White

Aka Ty