Chapter 4 - First Day

The alarm clock blared and woke Chris up immediately. He jolted up and saw the alarm clock said 8:06. He woke up 16 minutes later than what he said his alarm for, so he quickly threw the covers off of him and got on his outfit for the day, what he briefly wore the night before. He grabbed the phone given to him by Oswald and ran out of his room, only to be greeted by a very angry Face.

"You're. Late." She growled behind her gunmetal mask.

"O-oh, um, hi..?" Chris asked out of fear.

"Ozzy told me to come get you and I've been banging on your door for the past 16 minutes, you made us late for breakfast. I swear to fucking god if Danny took all the waffles because you made me wait." The Face growled as she began walking down the hallway followed by a terrified Chris.

"S-so, you like music?" Chris hesitated to ask with a forced smile on his face.

"No, I don't like blasting music to drown out everyone else in my life." She said.

"Oh, I thought you would ha-"

"I was being sarcastic, dumbass." The Face growled.

"Oh, s-sorry." Chris said as he pointed his fingers together and looked away, still following the edgy teen before him.

"Look, I don't know what happened to you, but I doubt someone like you could've killed anyone."

"I didn't kill anyone. I was framed."

"Yeah, that makes sense. There's no way a weak little kid like you could've killed anyone."

"Thank you!" Chris shouted in glee. "You're the only person who actually believes me!"

"I don't believe it, I know it. It's just common sense."

"Everyone else in this place thinks I killed her, I mean, why would I kill someone I love so much?" Chris asked as tears started forming in his eyes.

The Face shot him a look hidden underneath her mask, before she rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Probably because nearly everyone else here is a murderer, I have no idea how they don't see what I see. You couldn't have killed- uh, what's this chick's name again?"

"Oh, h-her name?" Chris asked before he stopped in his tracks. He hasn't said her name since he originally left for the store that one day. He couldn't just say it now, if he did, he'd fall to the floor crying. He just shook his head and kept walking alongside the girl.

The Face sighed behind her mask as she pushed her black and magenta hair out of her sight before the two of them arrived at the cafeteria part of the rehab. She quickly left his side as she went to grab a plate but when she made her way to the waffles, they were all gone. "Wait, where the fuck are the waffles?" She asked, already pissed off.

"Ah, you just missed him. Danny took them all again." Oswald said as he made his presence known behind her. "But don't worry, I'll make sure to save some for you tomorrow."

"How many times have you told me that this week?" The Face asked.

Chris was confused as to why The Face was shaking in her spot, he couldn't see her actual face, so at first he thought she was crying, until he heard a growl come from it. He saw her turn her attention in a new direction, to where Danny was walking away with a plate covered in nothing but waffles and syrup. He smiled as he cut a small piece with his fork and ate it, savoring the flavor.

"Mmmh, it's so good!" He said as he continued humming along to his music.

"Danny... fucking... Morris..." The Face growled behind her mask, her own saliva dripping from her mouth, not caring about it due to her blinding rage.

Rehab for MurderersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara