Don't insult Nat's favorite poison

Start from the beginning

 "Pepper says I have 'dad tendencies' when I'm around the kid, but honestly I don't see it…"

He unfolded his legs and leaned in closer to the camera.  

"I only gave him the coffee because the kid gets cranky without his early morning sugar and caffeine. Not because I know what he did with my shampoo last week." He glared at something or someone behind the camera after that last sentence. 

The camera turned around to reveal Peter or masked Peter, face palming. 

Stark Intern ~ Mini boss ~ not Spider-man, just borrowing his mask to hide his identity

"That might sound cute and all, but the coffee had literally SALT in it." 

"Don't be salty, kid" the camera turned back to Tony.

"You started this when you put dye in my shampoo"

"It wasn't meant for you!" 

"Well why did you put it in my shower th-"

*Camera cuts*

The letters 'Keeping up with the Avengers' appear on the screen with a kazoo cover of the avengers theme in the background.

*Camera cuts*

The camera was filming the floors passing by as the elevator moved up.

4:00PM

*Camera cuts*

A hand was pointing to a name board that read 'Avengers floor'

Faint arguing could be heard in the background.

*Camera cuts*

The same hand opened a door and the camera flew through.

On the couch were Clint and Nat playing Mario card, both too invested to look up.

Thor was standing near the couch arguing with Steve about something with poptards. Steve was trying to explain something to Thor but he didn't seem to understand.

"Hey Pete" Nat said but Pete's name was bleeped out.

"Hey P-" Clint began but got interrupted.

“TONYSON!!” Thor's voice boomed through the room, a bit louder than he intended because Steve flinched and turned around to face him too.

“WHY is the pop of tard flavored birthday cake if a birthday cake can be any flavor you could wish?!"

"Calm down Thor not everyone here want to have one of these" Clints replied and referred to his hearing aids, but his smile slowly faded away as he looked up to the screen.

"I looked away for one second"

The camera turned to the tv screen that showed that Natasha won.

"That's all it took... noob"

"I demand a rematch" Clint continued.