Chapter 9. The new you

Money... power? You have them all. Being a part of a really rich family always made your life easier... Socially talking. But when it comes to real life values, you felt like complete shit.

  New York was always the same, tall buildings, cold weather, cold people. A dirty city, with dirty people, everyone was following their interest, everyone but you... You were lost and lonely, all you had back then were money and lame sex.

  Days got brighter when you discovered them... Bts... they became your passion really quick and they gave you a purpose. Their art inspired you to do your art, their smile made you smile and suddenly, you started to glow. No one could stop you anymore!

  Still... You never dreamed of being able to become friends with some of them. You never imagined meeting Kim Taehyung. Now? You got them all and everything became pointless, in their eyes, you will only be a fan.

  A new feeling started to consume you, inferiority. The thing you hated the most in this world, but no more. No more powerless Y/n! Maybe the truth will shock them... maybe it will hurt them, they might feel lied. Sadly, that's the real you.

  The classy black Louboutins fit you perfectly in your new Yoshi Yamamoto suit. Bloody red Chanel no 5 on your lips and the lastest Gucci bag transformed you into the boss you really are.

 Bloody red Chanel no 5 on your lips and the lastest Gucci bag transformed you into the boss you really are

  You were on your way to BigHit Labels, in your beautiful black shiny Rolls Royce. Going classy today, you have a meeting, right?

 Going classy today, you have a meeting, right?

  You arrived at the huge building in Gangnam. A devilish smile showed up on your face as soon as you entered the building and everyone was looking at you confused.

"Can I help you with something miss?" One of the employees came to you.

"Sure! Where will the sponsor meeting for Bts be held ?" You said while checking yourself on your phone.

"You need to show us some documents to take you there miss!" The employee said with a confused look on his face.

  You handed him some papers and he looked at you shocked and bowed to you respectfully.