Chapter 2. I am not your fan anymore.

You shut the door into his face, locking it and ran directly to Harin who was counfused.

"HARIN! Stop drinking right now! I think it has drugs in it... I just saw Taehyung at the door."

"Omg... Y/N..." She went to the door to unlock it and let him while you were in shock because of what is happening right in front of your eyes.

"What the fuck Harin? Are you insane? What is the meaning of this?" He said to her.

His voice... that is his goddamn deep voice, he looks like him... No! He looks better... He is insanely beautiful and you just wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

"Harin I swear it's not my first time on drugs but seeing him in front of me is next level shit.." You said laughing like a crazy person.

"You did drugs? Ok, I just don't know you anymore..." he looked at her concerned.

"Tae... I didn't do drugs! She is just shocked because she is your fan."

Taehyung looks at you with a scared and angry expression.

"So basically you got drunk with some random sasaeng fan of mine and called me over? I know we aren't doing that great but this is your revenge? Doing this scary shit to me?" He said looking really disappointed

  Then it hit you. You are not high. This is real and you realized how stupid you were... because every time she saw your things with him she looked at them with that stare. That "being madly in love" stare. She mentioned her boyfriend was an idol and his name on her phone was "💜" but you still didn't get it. You felt guilt and you were feeling so bad and embarrassed.

"I am not a sasaeng..." you said almost crying.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that! She didn't know you were my boyfriend and I called you over because I fucking miss you! I am sick of lying to my best friend daily for your sake..." She said crying.

  You wanted to leave and let them talk because you had no right to be there at all. But when you almost exited the room his voice stopped you.

"You... tomorrow I will come here with an NDA contract and you'll have to sign it. If you say something about this you will be sued." He said with a really low tone, making his voice even hotter.

"Don't worry, I would never do that."And you walked away.

"How could you say that to her? You wouldn't do shit Kim Taehyung!" You heard her shouting at him.

  You have no right to feel heartbroken, all you ever had with him was imaginary... But why did it hurt you so much? Why did you feel so guilty? Harin... She must have been so uncomfortable with you... You fucking talked about how great his D looked in skinny leather pants...