Author's note

Hello there!

I know how many people hate author's notes at the beginning of stories so feel free to skip this one if you wish. It's just a short one to explain a few things.

So obviously, it is based around the central characters of the show Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. A few characters, scenario's and events were completely made up by me, but the majority are the intellectual property of Thomas Astruc, the creator of this show.

This story is not Canon! I am simply adding a part to this universe which is completely made up by me. (But if anyone wants to send this to the creators of the show and make it a proper episode or movie, I'm totally ok with that)

I would also like to add that I have only seen up to season three of this show as season four is not available where I live at the moment, so much of this will probably be refuted, but I have no idea yet. I did happen across some spoilers on MiraculousWiki that make some events and things in this story not true or impossible, but we are choosing to ignore them because by the time I saw them, the story had already been formulated in my head and I liked it.

But anyway, thank you for choosing to read my story and I hope you enjoy :)