Chapter Seven: Thank You For The Love

It was Sunday morning as Timmy was the first to wake up. He was feeling something that was in his arms and another wrapped around his waist. Timmy starts to look down and see both his friend and god brother sleeping peacefully with him on his bed.

Timmy smiled peacefully as he carefully rubbed Poof's head and stared down at Tootie's looks. Yesterday was tough on him after what has happened. It was really sad knowing that things would never be the same since he lost Cosmo and Wanda during the incident that occured some years back. He knew that they deserved better as things wouldn't be the same without them.

But knowing that Poof is back with him again, Timmy knew to make sure he protects him from anything that would come between. And with Tootie and Sparky by his side, he knew he found true happiness.

Tootie starts to wake up and see a happy Timmy in front of her. She smiled and said, "Good morning, Timmy."

Timmy chuckled softly and replied, "Good morning, Tootie. Did you sleep well?"

"You know I do, silly!" Tootie giggled as she ruffled his hair.

"Just thought of asking you. Anyway, do want something to eat for breakfast?"

Tootie thought and suggested, "Can you make some pancakes for me? And maybe for Poof?"

"You know I don't mind doing that for the both of you," Timmy said as she slowly got out of bed and headed straight to the kitchen.

[Living Room]

Timmy looks around the place and knew that he really got steamed from yesterday's event. Luckily for him, Timmy kept the wish card and reminds himself to use it later before leaving his house. Just then, Timmy sees Sparky waking up as the dog came up to see him.

"Hey, boy! How are you?!" Sparky was wagging his tails happily just to hear his owner feeling happy again. He barked as Timmy was ruffling up a bit. "That's my boy! Say, what do you got there?"

Timmy notices a note that was hooked on his collar and pulls it out to see what was written. His heart was beating as this was from Wanda before she passed away. Timmy sat down on the couch to read the note.

It read:

Dear Timmy,

How are you doing? It's been a while since we've met. I've been dealing with a lot right now and I don't know how long I'll be leaving the hospital until then. Anyway, I would like to say I'm sorry for what has happened to you and what you had to deal with. I'm also sorry for trying to be overprotective of you since I've had my fair share of mistakes in the past. I'm still worried for Cosmo though. I know I can be a nag to him sometimes, but that's how it always is while marrying someone you love. Most of all, I miss Poof. But I heard that he was staying over at foster care until I get discharged at the hospital. Knowing my baby, he'll just break out and find you. If he does, make sure he stays safe.

And another thing. You broke up with Trixie? Good. That girl was nothing but trouble from the beginning anyway. As for Tootie, I heard you guys are friends again. She really does love you, Timmy. She has really changed a lot since the last time you saw her. I know you two will be the cutest couple that I will one day see for myself. Well, I have to go. Take care of yourself and I love you. And as for Cosmo, I pray that he will come back home. I know so.

Sincerely,
Wanda.

After Timmy finished reading the letter, he started crying when knowing that he was never alone. Even though his fairies are gone, Cosmo and Wanda will always be there with him in his heart. Timmy just smiled to himself and felt a tug on his pants. He sees Sparky pulling on him and he patted his head.

Lost Into You जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें