Chapter Five: You Remebered...?

It was Tuesday as school started out normal as always. Timmy and Tootie were now separated classes. Timmy had History and Tootie has Science. Right now, Timmy was learning about Ancient Greece and Sparta as Miss Stone discuss the lesson. Well, mostly to Timmy since the class was starting to go to sleep.

"...And in times, Spartan warriors were living with the code of honor and loyalty as to help their city strive." Suddenly, a knock was made. "Come in."

As the door opens, Timmy was surprised to see one person behind that door: Tootie.

"Good morning, Ms. Stone. I apologize if I'm interrupting," Tootie said.

"Trust me, I know your interrupting future students failing this class." Miss Stone sighed as Tootie giggles to what she means. "What brings you here?"

"I was given a transfer in one my classes and delivering another one to Timmy Tuner." Tootie answered as Timmy blinked.

"Oh, I see! Well, welcome to Ancient History and you can sit right next to Timmy. A student moved out of town and the seat is vacant," Miss Stone said.

"Thanks! At least I have a friend here," Tootie exclaimed as she head towards her seat.

"You and Timmy know each other?" the teacher asked curiously.

As Tootie sat down, she took a quick look at Timmy and looks as Miss Stone. "You can say it like that."

"Hopefully, I have two students that could pay attention," Miss Stone said as she went back to her lesson. Timmy and Tootie look at each other and smiled. Maybe today just got a whole lot better.

[The Used - All That I've Got]

Lunch has started and Tootie was done getting her meal from the lunch lady. It was the Pizza special as Tootie couldn't wait to try it out. But in her trance, Tootie didn't see the floor in front of her as she slips down. But in sheer luck, Timmy quickly caught her and caught all of her food in mere seconds. Everyone was shocked to see that as Timmy gave her the tray. Tootie thanks him and headed outside.

In Science class, Tootie needed help trying to perfect frozen molecule for a class project. Her lab partner was sick as Timmy volunteered for the extra grade. Timmy was following the instructions until he accidently slips and made the beaker flew. Bad luck for Trixie as she was caught from the liquid as her whole body was cryogenically frozen. Tootie and Timmy pretend to not see that as they start over.

School was over and Timmy follows Tootie to her home so they can do some homework and study for their other classes. Things were doing great and Tootie felt happy that he was helping her with some history lessons. And while teaching her, she helps him learn a few parkour moves as Timmy was getting the hang of it.

Timmy was then invited to join Tootie and her family for dinner as it was quite nice since Vicky's departure. Timmy was getting along with his friend's parents and they were telling him stories of how Tootie became such a great student at her other school. He left their home and hopes to see Tootie tomorrow as Tootie's parents were happy to have Timmy come over.

Days went by as Timmy and Tootie were playing games and partying with Sparky as they had lots of fun together. They even played Throne of Rockerz and were jamming to the song they were playing. Timmy had no idea that Tootie can sing as she was someone with beautiful voice.

After a while, Timmy and Tootie were in school again and things were slowing down as the two friends have passed several tests and quizzes. But now they were in Art class as Mr. Bickles were talking to the class.

{Art 101}

"Okay, you gifted youth of tomorrow! I hope you all have something to bring because I have an announcement! In a few weeks, Dimmsdale High is having a Talent Show and will be hosted by three panel of judges. And this year is different: Whoever wins the competition will get $100 gift card to Hot Topic, free lunch at Pizza Station and a full-time scholarship to any colleges in Europe!" Mr. Bickles exclaimed.