Chapter Nine: An Angel's wish

"This is Chet Ubetcha with the most tragic news update: Timmy Turner, student at Dimmsdale High School and former guitarist of Masquerade Massacre, has been fatally shot while trying to save his girlfriend Tootie Maverick. The shooter was Trixie Tang, another student at Dimmsdale High School, as she was trying to aim at Timmy's girlfriend once she pulled the trigger. And from this report, she committed suicide after her emotions were getting the best of her. Although Timmy's injuries are healed, he slipped into a coma. For his friends and family, they wish him a full recovery and hope to have him one day playing again. This is  Chet Ubetcha saying, 'Get well soon, Timmy Turner.'"

[Dimmsdale Hospital]

It has been five days since the incident occured and things were calming down now. Tootie was sitting by her lover close to his hospital bed as she was feeling terrible after what happened to him. Her emotions were tough to handle with Timmy stabilizing after suffering a near-fatal shot near his heart. The news spread quickly as everyone was giving him respect and condolences for Timmy's sacrifice and the good things he's done for them.

Chester and AJ came over a few days ago and were asking Tootie how he was doing. But the news shook them as Timmy slipped into a coma. He may have survived the bullet, but he was in moderate condition that he might not wake up soon. Chip even came by to see his friend and know how he was doing. In a strange way, Timmy was like a little brother to Chip and hopes that he wakes up soon to play for the band again.

Surprisingly, his teacher Mr. Crocker came by to see his student again. His heart broke to witness one student almost dying from what happened at school. Knowing all the times that he constantly fail him every time without having him answer quickly, Mr. Crocker felt depressed at himself for wasting his time dealing with fairies that he could've helped the boy and try helping him with some school work. Tootie knew it wasn't his fault and forgave him.

Sparky, who was devastated by the news, decides to watch Poof at the moment until his owner returns back home. Tootie knew she couldn't have the baby seeing him in this state. After losing both his parents, Poof would be broken inside to see Timmy dead and gone.

During those past five days, Tootie was sitting by Timmy's side and taking care of him while he's in a coma. She had a call from their school and told her she was giving a few days off to care for Timmy. Tootie didn't mind as she was feeling a little happy to be with her boyfriend. Tootie changed his sheets and give him a morning bath to make sure he smells great. She even sings him a few songs to pass the time since he did love her singing.

But her heart was breaking slowly to Timmy still in a coma that it was tearing her apart. Tears were falling down her eyes and Tootie was feeling hurt and broken inside. They only became a couple for one day and it stricken them from fate itself. Tootie knew it was tearing her inside and she couldn't stand the pain.

"Timmy. Why? Why did you have to do that? You didn't have to save me from that bullet. I should've been on that bed instead of you! You suffered too much to get to true happiness. But now. You're like this! I'm sorry, Timmy! If you can hear me, please...please be awake! I miss you. Poof misses you. Sparky misses you. Everyone does! Please...Please..." Tootie cired in agony as she can't do anything except hope that he wakes up from his coma.

But as she was crying, someone opens the door to see how everything was doing. Tootie was unable to hear everything because of her pain that it didn't make her hear anything. But she felt a slight touch on her shoulder.

Tootie ceased her crying and looks to whoever was touching her. It was Tootie's mother, Melody, to check up on her. "Mother?"

"Hey, honey. How are you holding up?" Melody said as her daughter jumps up to hug her. She hugs Tootie for comfort and knew her daughter was dealing with the pain of almost losing Timmy. Melody told Tootie to not blame herself for what Timmy did for her and never wanted her daughter to suffer.