Chapter Ten: Early Parenthood

Timmy and Tootie got a ride home from the hospital as Timmy couldn't wait to come back home after being in a coma for a while.

"Thanks for the ride, Mom," Tootie said as her and Timmy got out of the car.

"It's not a problem, Sweetie. You kids be careful, okay?" Melody said.

Timmy replied, We will, Mrs. Maverick. Thanks again."

"You're welcome, Timmy. Later!" Melody said as the teens waved goodbye. They turn to see their home as Timmy exhales deeply. "It's good to be home."

"I know, Timmy." Tootie whispered as she held on to his arms.

"And at least that I don't have to stay there a little longer. Otherwise, I'll be bored and tested on." Timmy shuddered at the thought.

Tootie giggled. "I really don't mind staying there a bit. The doctors seem nice."

"You're just saying that because we were having a great time in bed and got caught doing our activities," Timmy said teasingly.

Tootie blushed red and slapped his arms. "Timmy!"

Timmy laughs as he ran towards the door. It was open and he was then tackled by something heavy. He looks up to see Sparky now licking him all over. "Sparky!! Haha, I'm glad to see you, too."

Tootie then had someone coming to her as Poof was in her arms. "Poof, poof!!"

"Hey, Poof! Aww, I miss you so much! How's my brave little man doing?" Tootie asked.

"Poof! Poof, poof! Poof!!" The baby shouted happily.

Tootie giggles as Timmy got up to see the baby. "Hey, Poof! Did you miss me?"

Poof nods his head and hugs Timmy softly. Timmy returns the hug and Tootie joins in. Sparky came up to them and hugs Timmy's legy to know that his pet owner is back again.

"Say, you guys hungry? How about I make some lunch for us?" Timmy suggested.

"I got this, Timmy. You just relax yourself as I'll make some lunch for everyone. You deserve it." Tootie stated.

"Okay, Tootie. Take your time." Timmy kissed her cheek and they all head inside the house.

Once they were in the living room.

[SFX: BOOM!]

The smoke cleared and Jorgen appeared in front of them. "Timmy Turner! Great to see you back in the world of the living."

"Thanks, Jorgen! It's good to be back." Timmy replied as Tootie smiled.

"And I'm happy to see Poof back with you. How is he doing lately?" Jorgen asked.

Timmy said, "He's been doing great almost every day. Poof was very close to saying his first words and started doing better wish granting wishes."

"That's perfect! He's going to be great like his parents one day." Jorgen mentioned as Timmy nods his head.

"I couldn't agree more," Timmy said as Tootie was tickling the young fairy. "So, what brings you here?"

"I came here to bring you guys over to the Council members again. It's very important." Jorgen said sternly.

"Do you think they might be made at me for speaking bad at them?" Timmy asked with concern.

"On the contary, Timmy, they think different of you. Right now, we have to see them at this very moment. But first: Sparky has to watch Poof in the meantime. Both and Tootie must come with me." Jorgen stated.