19

Klaus' pov

"I can't believe you spent so much money on this trip Klaus, it's crazy!" Ayla scolded me as we left for the airport. She really insisted on paying for her own ticket at least but I managed to convince her that it's okay.

The boys slept through the plane, while the girls gossiped and I completed some office work which was left. Ayla strictly told me 'No office work when we reach there' so I had to. Initially I wanted it to be only Ayla and I but then Landon wanted to spend time with Stacy so I thought I'd invite everyone because we have all these parties collectively and it makes her happy. I had a lot in store: there was scuba diving, snorkelling and much more.

"I can't believe we're actually here!" The girls squealed in happiness and Ayla squeezed my hand in appreciation. When we reached it was night time so we all retired to our respective rooms. Each couple got their own room because I wanted to spend maximum time on this trip with Ayla.

"This place is so beautiful Klaus. It all seems like a dream." She whispered and I could see the happiness reflecting in her eyes. I loved how I was the reason behind her happiness and I would continue to make her this happy.

As we woke up the next morning, it was the 31st. First off I decided to make breakfast for her. I knew she loved pancakes with nutella so I made some fluffy pancakes for her and made scrambled eggs for myself. The hotel had a very unique way for us to eat our breakfast and I knew Ayla would really admire it.

I saw Ayla stir in her sleep and then stretch. She is such a deep sleeper and so strict about her sleep schedule: she has to sleep at least 6 hours otherwise she'll be really cranky.

"Good morning sunshine." I greeted her and she passed that super cute smile. "Breakfast's ready. But it requires you to change in your swimsuit."

She raised an eyebrow but didn't question any further. She freshened up and came out of the restroom in her swimsuit. I blindfolded her for the surprise and then guided her to the balcony where there was a jacuzzi. I guided her very carefully inside and then brought our breakfast tray which would float in the jacuzzi. I took off Ayla's blindfold and she was spellbound to see the view.

"I present to you, a floating breakfast with a view." I spoke and her eyes gleamed.

"It's a literal fairytale Klaus. This is only stuff you see in movies and the view is so beautiful. Look at the beautiful sky, and the sea, and oh the weather. And lets not forget you. What more could I ask for?" She got a little sentimental for a moment and so I held her hand.

"We have a whole day planned up my love. So lets start with the breakfast. And guess what? I've made it." I revealed and then we just dived into our food.

After breakfast, we met up with the rest, Stace and Landon bickering as usual.
"I'm not sleeping with him anymore! He snores like a truck. Ayla, I'm sleeping with you tonight, sorry Klaus." She spoke and I was actually offended, I didn't come here to spend time with my brother. I glared at him for his antics and he just shrugged because it wasn't really in his control.

"Sorry Stace, Klaus doesn't deserve this, please bear Landon for one night, please please please." Ayla said and internally I was doing a happy dance. Before Stace could complain further, I spoke, "Time for scuba diving!"

Everyone was excited and confident but Juliet was really scared so we all took turns to convince her. Chris was the worst, he just said one please and then he said, "Your choice". No one was able to convince her but then I gave it a try.