Chop, Crush, & Burn, Part 2

Juliet's POV

Juliet's POV

"What're you doing" Leo asked as Chase walked around the lab gathering things.

"If Davenport is going to ship us off to some remote facility then the office supplies are coming with us" Chase told us.

I honestly still can't believe their leaving. I have refused to talk to Davenport all morning. They are just teenagers and he's sending them away.

"We just got our first taste of normal life. I was this close to getting a curfew which I was totally gonna break" Bree complained.

"Ohh but maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love" Adam said happily and I laughed at how he can make the worst thing a little funnier.

"Or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers" Chase added.

"Hey. I create the monkey fantasies around here" Adam yelled at Chase.

"Well kids I hope you enjoyed your stray at casa Davenport, I know I haven't. Sayonara!" Eddie said popping up onto the screen.

"Eddy, I know we've never been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you" Bree told Eddy.

"Aww, really?" Eddy asked.

"No!"

"We hate you!"

"You're evil"

"Where is the training facility anyways?" I asked curiously.

"Facility X? It's all the rage" Eddy said and showed a picture of a nice tropical island.

"It's pretty nice" chase said surprised.

"Opps, sorry that's my screen saver" Eddy laughed and changed the screen to a cold tundra facility.

"Forget your office supplies you better start gathering wood" i sighed.

"Man, I wish I hadn't thrown that party, I can't help but think this is all my fault" Leo said to them and I rolled my eyes.

"That's because it is all your fault" Adam and I said in unison.

"Guys he was only trying to help us" Bree assures us.

"Well yeah but he did the opposite, which is not help us. The not makes it opposite" Adam explained.

"Because of what he did, I'm stuck with him and Davenport in this house and I cannot deal with that" I yelled in annoyance.

"I'm just so bummed. This is the only place we've ever known" Adam said.

"Yeah, we've had some good memories here" Chase sighed and they stopped talking for a couple of seconds, probably cause they were thinking about their past.