Crush, Chop, & Burn, Part 1

Juliet's POV

Juliet's POV

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs.Davenport" Leo and I's new stepdad said as we walked into the house.

"Thank you, Mr.Davenport" Mom said to him.

"We get it" Leo said.

"You got married, and it's getting old" I told them while Leo nodded his head in agreement.

"Wow! You got this big house just from inventing things?" Leo asked looking around at the huge house we were in.

"Way to go mom! That is a husband" I exclaimed.

"What the heck is that?" Leo asked pointing to some medal thing in the living room.

"That is my latest invention. Davenport Industries first completely interactive 3D TV" Mr.Davenport said.

"Wow! That's cool" I said as I step closer to look at it.

A baseball game popped up and when the ball was hit it went flying and Leo tried to catch it but instead smashed into the wall.

"Hey, watch the face termite" the screen in the wall yelled.

"Mom. I think the little voice in my head is back" Leo said and I rolled my eyes.

"No. This is Eddie he's my smart home security system" Davenport told Leo, "Eddie this is my new step-son Leo and step-daughter Juliet"

"Remember I told you they were moving in today?" Davenport adds.

"Hey, welcome. Everything here is mine." Eddie said and then disappeared off the screen.

"Uh, Leo, Juliet why don't you check out your new bedrooms? Just go straight down that hallway and when you see the room with the video games and the action figures and the 50-foot screen TV" Davenport said while Leo was getting really excited, "Keep walking that's mine" and then Leo's face turns really disappointed.

I just laughed at Leo's excitement then disappointment.

"And Juliet if you go past your bedrooms, there's a whole music room in there. Tasha told me how much you like music" Davenport said.

"Really?" I asked happily and Davenport nodded yes.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" I yell and hug him and pull Leo down the hallway.

We went to check out our to be decorated bedrooms. They were huge. I loved mine and I was excited to decorate it.

Then we went to check out the music room. The room was painted a gray color with multiple really nice guitars hanging on the wall. There was a piano and a violin along with a few microphones and speakers and a place to sit and practice.

"This place is so cool!" I said.

"Com'on let's go see the rest of the house" Leo insisted pulling me along.