Chapter 14

Cordelia's POV

🌷🍁🌷🍁🌷🍁

After the party was over, I was escorted back to my room. I changed from my dress and felt like I needed to think really clearly. With that thought in my mind I went to the bathroom to scrub my body from all the filthy touches of those vile aliens. I especially brushed and cleaned my mouth three times just to make sure that there was no trace of that stupid vile kiss. My whole body was red by the time I finished cleansing it. It seems like these aliens are not easy to deceive. I had to endure a lot of vile things today. But I was unsuccessful at achieving anything. To clear my mind I need to do something. So after changing into a comfortable dress , I asked the guards to bring me a maid. After a little while the maid who introduced me to Antonella , came to my room.

"What can I do for you Miss?"

"Ah it's you again. What's your name? I really forgot to ask it and I can't keep referring to as "the maid".."

I smiled and joked. She was always acting as a scared rabbit and I felt sorry for her. After all she was a human like me. Her stance relaxed as she offered me a small smile.

"It's Nelly. "

"Ah so Nelly, how long have you been here?"

"I have been raised here Miss. My mother was a maid too. She got pregnant by another fellow servant. Both my parents were killed as a punishment and I was raised to be a maid. Master Edwin took me under his care and Madame Antonella helped him."

"Oh.. My.. I am so sorry to hear that Nelly.."

"That's OK Miss. I am now used to that pain. Master Edwin is really good. He and Madame Antonella took care of me."

"Who is this master Edwin Nelly?"

"He is the master of all human servants Miss. He takes care of them and he is responsible for us."

"Ah.. I should meet him sometime. Seems like a good person."

"Sure Miss I will introduce him to you.. "

"So Nelly the reason I called you here is that I want to go to the kitchen. I am itching to make some food as it helps to clear my mind."

"OK Miss. Come along then. It's not far away."

When we were out , the freakish guards surrounded me and I was escorted to the kitchen area. The alien chefs and humans were busy preparing the dinner so I went to a corner to prepare my food. But as soon as I entered they immediately gave me a much better space. With Nelly's help , I found the ingredients I want and started to make a simple chocolate cake. After mixing the batter and putting it in the baking tin I backed it in the oven. The servants were all helpful and the aliens were respectful. While it was backing, I started to make the buttercream. Nelly helped me to make it and it was so relaxing to make something. While I was making the cake, I thought about what my next step should be.

As much as I hate Adalwolf, he is my only shot now. I can push Ryker too. Seems like he will do exactly as I want if I push the correct buttons. But for now I have to make them jealous. With that in my mind, I asked Nelly to finish the cake for me and went to my room. Just as I was going to enter my room, a sudden idea popped into my mind.

"Excuse me, can you deliver a message to Lord Ryker please?"

I asked the intimidating guards. One guard came forward and nodded his head.

"Please tell The Lord that I need to meet him."

With a final nod he went away while the other guards took position. I went inside the room and with a devilish smirk began my plan.

_________________________

Third person POV

🍀🍁🍀🍁🍀🍁🍀

"Requesting permission to deliver a message from Miss Cornelia."

"Access granted."

""What is it Arol?"

"Master Dharen, Miss Cordelia has requested to meet Lord Ryker."

"I will deliver the message. You are free to go."

With a nod the guard left as the deceiving advisor grinned. It was working and in no time his Lord will win the Rapier Rubi.

When Dharen entered his Lord's lair, he was under a pile of papers. The heavy workload was piling and Lord Ryker was distracted from his work to complete them.

"My Lord.."

"Ah Dharen. What do you have for me?"

"Miss Cordelia has requested to meet you. You should hurry.. "

"Whhh-at? Really?"

"Yes My Lord."

The Lord's eyes were widened with happiness and wonder. His silver face brightened with a gold tint as the message registered in his mind. Soon his heavy workload was forgotten as he rushed from his lair. The work was passed down to Dharen and with a grim face , the advisor looked at the papers. Anything for his Lord.

As the Lord's hurried steps neared the room where Cordelia was resting, he stopped at her door. His rob concealed him as he knocked on the door. A faint feminine voice granted him permission to enter , as he pushed the door and entered. As soon as he was in, he closed the door. With delightful eyes he searched the room, but Miss Cordelia was nowhere to be seen. A faint voice called to him from the bathroom.

"My Lord, is that you? I am here. Come inside."

His face changed as he cautiously stepped inside the candle lit bathroom. Everything was dark and a soft glow eliminated a girl's silhouette in the bathtub. Rose petals covered her body as she ran a wash cloth on her hands and thighs. As The Lord got closer and closer.....

_________________________

A/N

🍀🍀

Oh a cliffhanger🤔😭😂😍

Sorry guys but I am excited for the next chap... Are you? Let me know in the comments.😉🤗

And please can I have some likes and reviews please 🙏🏻🤗😘💖🌹