Chapter - 6

Dear readers , I am so sorry to remove the content as a mirror site is copying everything I write in Wattpad. 😥

So here after I will post snippets of my Chapters so that you can have an idea about the actual full chap and read them in Inkitt.🤗🙏🏻

IT'S FREE IN INKITT!!!

And Ad Free!

You don't even have to download the app. You can read in the web.

So please support me by reading it in the Inkitt.

Please click the inline comments or check out my profile wall. If both are not working simply message me..

So don't wait anymore and read it now.. Hope to see you all there..

Please support me by Reading it..🤗

Regards Tara-
________________________

When he tried to feed me that strange looking meat I was beyond disgusted. What kind of a ugly thing is this. And a purple color juice oozed from the cooked meat. He forced his fork into my mouth and I was demanded to eat it. I involuntary opened my mouth and swallowed the unappealing thing. Soon Lord Griffin started to feed me the vegetables and the Lord Tyler made me drink wine from his cup. While the three of them were busy feeding me , they didnt notice me sneaking a butter knife under the table. I ate the meat and the vegetables. Surprisingly the meat was delicious. So I ate more meat and the vile Adalwolf was more than happy to feed me. But when I started to eat more and more meat from the Lord's hand, the other two Lords were becoming angrier by the second. I noticed this , when they were gripping their fork and cup. Even the other aliens were acting different. But the smug Lord of War was smiling happily. I ate some more and said that it was enough.

"I don't want to eat more My Lords, I'm so full"

"Very well."

Lord Griffin answered through clenched teeth and I was confused. These aliens are bipolar and its hard to deal with them. As soon as I said I was finished with eating , the three of them started to eat their fill. By now the other Lord was still eating and soon they were served seconds and thirds from the table. After we finished eating, The Supreme Lord stood.

"It is with pleasure that I announce you , that this year's Rapier Ceremony was a success. Also we have found the Rapier Ruby. As the tradition calls, we will conduct The Old Cryptic Trials. The first stage has already begun and Lord Adalwolf scored one point from the trials today. The other trials will start tomorrow and you all are invited to witness it along with our advisors."

The Lord announced with a straight face while mine went slack. I gave points to the Evil War Lord?? I was shocked with the news while he smiled with pride and arrogance. As soon as I saw his evil face , I composed myself and sent a nasty glare at him. This will be the last time he will win. Actually no. None of them will win. A sudden thought popped into my mind. What if.. What if I turn this around. The more I thought about it , the more it seemed like an actual interesting plan. A slow triumphant smirk took on my face when I decided what to do.

________________________________

After the ceremony I was escorted into my room where I was left alone. My mind quickly went back to the plan I had. I carefully detailed everything. Then I asked from the guards outside to bring me a maid. The lady who helped me before came to my room after a while.

"Miss may I know what you need?"

"Actually yes. May I know what is the cryptic trials? I am told that the council members are going to conduct it. But I have no idea about it."

"I am really sorry Miss Cordelia. But as you can see I am a mere human. But I know someone who can help you with that. May I ask her to come here?"

"Yes please. "

And then she took out the regular Cosmo communication device and spoke with someone about my request. Seconds after that, someone knocked on my door. And the maid went to open it. The silver woman who entered my room was definitely alien. Her silver body shimmered under the lights and her smiling face told me that she was happy to help me.

"Miss Cordelia please meet Madame Antonella. She is the advisor to our Supreme Lord."

After introducing us , the maid went away. I really forgot to ask her name and made a note to ask it next time. The alien. woman who is named Antonella smiled at me and took my hands into her.

" Its nice to meet you personally Miss Cordelia. I saw you today and was hoping to meet you alone. What do you need my help with?"

I was pleasantly surprised by her and was thankful to have someone like her to help me.

" Thank you Madame. I.."

She didn't let me finish my sentence and interrupted me as soon as I started.

" Please don't call me Madame. You are actually high ranking than me. Just Antonella is fine with me."

"Oh OK. So Antonella I have this question in my mind that I have no answer to. What is this Cryptic Trials and why no one told me today's ceremonial dinner was a trial it self?"

I asked in a hurry to get it all out from my mind. I was breathless by the time I finished my question.

"To answer to your last question Miss Cordelia.."

"Please just Cordelia is fine."

"OK. So to answer your last question, the first trial of The Cryptics is always done without telling the Rapier Ruby. It shows the true instincts and the genuine interest she or he has for the Lords. We have never had a Cryptic Trial since we took over your world. In our mother planet, Cryptic Trials were conducted among Royals or as you know the Council and the nobals or as you again know as the Inner Circle of the Thunder clan.

So as soon as the council announces to the selected mate that there will be Cryptic Trials, that means the first trials can be anything. It can be as hard as a Bestiarii game or as simple as feeding you. You never know and only the council knows it beforehand. And just before it starts, the advisors are also informed.

What happened in this evening was that. Usually we know to be cautious when the announcement is made. But you been a human and having no knowledge about anything about it or our culture worked in Lord Adalwolf's favor."

I was absorbing everything she said and now understood what happened in the evening. Before I could think more, Antonella started to talk again.

____________________________

To be continued...