Chapter 16

(Picture above is of Stacy)

  I had woken up to an empty bed. I know I heard Marcus leave, I should have gotten up with him. I stretched lazily, it's been days since I've slept this good. Last night was the best night of my life. Marcus didn't try to push me into anything. I felt safe.

  He told me about his parents deaths. I felt his pain and even saw one of his last memories of his parents. It literally broke my heart. I told him about Emilio and the events that led me to Colorado. We just held eachother the rest of the night til we fell asleep.

  I decided to finally get up and take a shower. I still had to call Emilio to tell him that I talked to my father but I wanted to make that call with Marcus and his Alpha. Hmm since I'm mated to Marcus does that make me part of Moonstar pack? Do I have to do some type of ritual? These are the types of questions I should ask Marcus. I know he said that as soon as my dad recuperated, he can move down here and join the pack.

  I jumped in the shower and soon after there was a knock at the door. It was Marcus asking if I wanted an omelet. My stomach grumbled I was hungry. After telling him I will be down soon I heard him leave the room. I stuck my head out just to make sure, yup he left. Running to the closet to change into my clothes, I decided on one of Marcus's t-shirts and some of my favorite jeans.

  Walking down the stairs I could smell bacon and eggs and ooooh waffles. How did he know I love waffles. "Stacy, what are you doing here? How did you get in? And what are you wearing?" I heard Marcus say. He sounded pissed. I waited in the living room not wanting to walk in on what was going on in the kitchen. "Boo, I know your're not happy to see me. I just wanted to make you breakfast. I don't see that bitch in here cooking for you. Where is she, huh? Still laying in my bed?" I gasped, her bed? What's going on?

I heard Marcus growl. "Don't you ever call her that. And that will never be your bed. I will never be yours Stacy. Do you understand?" I heard Stacy start crying. "I love you, Marcus. 3 years of having you in my arms. 3 years of you making love to me. Doesn't that mean anything to you?" She started to hiccup. "Stacy, I'm sorry if you caught feelings. Really I am, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you."

  "Bullshit Marcus, you never wanted a mate. You never believed in love or fate, so what changed now. All of a sudden your all about your mate. So you believe in love now? What about my love for you? You were my first Marcus, I was yours. For 3 years you spent almost every night with me in my bed. How can you just throw me away for that that guinea bitch?"

  That was it. I growled as loud as I could and charged into the kitchen. "What did you call me you whore!" Marcus had stopped me before I could charge at her. "You have some nerve coming in here and acting like you own it. You don't deserve a man like Marcus." Stacy yelled back. By this time Rick and Terence walked in.

  "What the hell is going on here? Stacy what are you doing here?" Alpha Terence looked like he was about to murder somebody. "You know you aren't allowed in here without permission." Stacy bowed her head, "I just wanted to cook my Marcus a good breakfast." Terence growled and I could see Stacy visibly shake. "In the last 3 years you have never cooked Marcus breakfast. You have never been invited here to eat or anything else. Now Marcus has found his mate and you miraculously decided to cook breakfast in a skimpy nothing of a dress. So why are you really here?"

  Marcus held me apologizing but I wasn't listening I was so upset with him. How can he not tell me about her? Stacy was beautiful, caramel colored kinky hair she had the most intense hazel eyes. Curves in all the right places. Nothing about her was plain. She could have been a model, her face was perfect and that dress hugged her and showed almost all her valuable assets.

  I couldn't take anymore of this I pulled myself away from Marcus and ran upstairs. "Sophie wait please let me explain." Marcus was right behind me as I reached the bedroom and slammed the door in his face. "I should have told you about her. We were having such a fun nite I didn't want to ruin it. I swear Sophie I was going to tell you." Marcus said from the other side of the door. I knew he was telling the truth about telling me. The mate bond was getting stronger. I could almost read his thoughts.

  I opened the door. "Yea you should have told me." I opened the door wider so he could come in. We had a lot to talk about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know comment and like please