Epilogue

I walked into Alpha Terence's study after being summoned. "Sit down Jonathan." I sat down in one of the chairs facing his desk. "I have a special assignment for you." I was intrigued. He hasn't sent me on any assignments in years. "What does it entail?"

  I looked up at him seeing the look in his eyes. I knew he didn't like it. He didn't want to send me. "You will be traveling with Kiara and her music group to all the packs." Woaa the Kiara? I have been listening to her since I don't know forever. "As a bodyguard?" That seemed a little beneath me. I have special ops training.

  "Yes and no. There is this group of rogues that's after her. We have been asked to send our best." Our best? By who? "So I'm supposed to follow some pop princess around hoping to find this group?" I got up and paced, there's something he isn't telling me. "What's really going on?"

  Tj sighed and walked to me. "They already kidnapped her parents and little sister. They leave her messages with photos. They want her to keep going as if nothing happened. They don't want anyone involved." That's ridiculous why kidnap them? Why do they want her to continue her tour? It doesn't seem right doesn't make sense.

  "When do I leave?" Tj smiled at me. "Today, now in fact. She just finished a concert here in Colorado. You will join her at the airport. Another thing Jonathan she mustn't know about your assignment. You don't exist to her. You're just another face on her team."

  I nodded my head in understanding. "Who knows of my mission?" He looked at me, "Only her Alpha and I." I turned to go pack. "And Jonathan don't over estimate these rogues." I nodded again and walked out his office to my room packing clothes and the essentials. I needed to go to my basement and get a few jars.

  I can't believe it I will be protecting Kiara the pop princess of werewolves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What y'all think? Please please let me know. Thanks!!