Chapter 14

"Mi tesoro, Sophie. Sophie."

  I woke up with a start. "Papa?" I looked around the the room. Where was I? "Papa!" I know I heard his voice was it in my dream. "Calm down Sophie. I'm fine now. Alpha Alonzo released me. I'm still with the pack doctor." I pinched myself just to make sure I wasn't still dreaming. "Papa is that really you?" I held my breath, maybe I was still dreaming.  This whole time I thought my father was dead. That Emilio was lying about him being in  the dungeons.

  "Yes I'm here. Don't worry I'm fine everything will work out. Alpha Alonzo is on his way to the ranch." He still sounded weak. I shouldn't tire him out but at the same time I didn't want to stop our conversation. It's been a week since I last saw him. I missed him so much. "I miss you papa. I have so many things to tell you, I found my mate!" I was sitting up in bed crying, wishing he was here to meet Marcus. "I miss you too. When I feel better I will contact you again, so you can tell me about my new son-in-law." I smiled again and nodded knowing he couldn't see me. "Yes papa. Rest now."

  Marcus ran in looking around. Spotting me on the bed crying he came and sat in front of me. "Are you ok? I felt your fear." I smiled at him he was so caring. "I had a bad dream but I'm fine now. My father just mind linked me he is still recovering. He said Alpha Alonzo was on his way to Texas." He wiped away my tears with his thumb looking into my eyes.

  I saw the turmoil and then acceptance as he nodded, "A bad dream? I shouldn't have left you, I'm sorry I just had to take care of something." Marcus smiled at me clasping my hands. I couldn't think as he rubbed circles on my palm with his thumbs. Didn't he feel the electricity in the air, all the hair on my arms were standing up. "That's good to hear as soon as he is fully healed we will arrange for him to take the first flight out. Are you hungry you missed dinner but I saved you a plate I will bring it up."

  I missed dinner? What time was it? I looked towards the window and sure enough it was dark outside. I felt so embarrassed sleeping for so long. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to sleep for so long. I haven't been sleeping well since this all happened." He got up and rummaged through his drawer pulling out a long black shirt. Then walked to door and turned the light on, it was the bathroom. He walked back to me, "There's no need to apologize. How about you take a shower and I go downstairs and warm up your food. It won't take long and I can even put in a movie. What you say?"

°°Marcus P.O.V°°

  "Okay." Sophie smiled and took the shirt from me. She bit her lip looking nervous, "Ummm I don't remember what happened to my backpack." Backpack? I don't remember seeing a backpack but then again a alien could have landed and I wouldn't have noticed. "Did you have it with you at the Clearing?" She nodded her head. "Let me see if one of my brothers have it."

  Hey Rick did you remember seeing Sophie's backpack at the clearing? I waited for his response. Yea I set by the bedroom door. I walked to the door and looked down. Picking up the backpack I mind linked Rick thanking him. "Here ya go baby." She blushed thanking me and headed to the bathroom. I waited for her to close the bathroom door before heading downstairs. Baby? Ugh baby? Really Marcus? I sounded like a damn teenager.

  I fished her plate out the fridge and stuck it in the microwave. waiting for her food to warm up had me thinking of the conversation I had with Stacy. She kept going in circles on and on about how much she loved me. I should have rejected her, she was nothing but trouble. Finally, I had had enough and told her it was over. We could still be friends. Her eyes turned black as she cussed me out slamming the front door. I've never seen her so upset.

Beep beep

Her food was ready. I got a couple of sodas out the fridge and headed back to my room. Lilacs and Pine filled the entire room. I inhaled the heavenly scent, everything forgotten as Sophie stepped out the bathroom in just my shirt. My mouth went dry my pants tightened as my member swelled. Keep calm, breathe Marcus. Your acting like a pup. "I brought you some spaghetti. Since we really can't cook we live off this and burgers. If you dont want it I can get you something else we have frozen pizza."

  She started laughing, music to my ears. "Spaghetti is fine, perfect. So what movie are we watching?" I set her food and the drinks on the bed and walked over to the tv and opened the cabinet with my extensive dvd and vhs collection. "I have everything comedy, drama, kung fu movies. You name it I got it. Even westerns." I could tell she was thinking and when her eyes lit up she pulled out my favorite movie. I watched this movie at least a million times. Back to the future! "I love this movie. Can we watch it please?"

  "Are you kidding me?" She looked a little disappointed. "It's my favorite movie. I have all of them." She looked so surprised at me. "Me too! My best friend got tired of watching the same one over and over again. I couldn't help it though. I dreamnt of owning my own Dolrian. My papa had bought part 2 for my birthday."

  I watched as she talked excitedly about our favorite movie. I couldn't help it I leaned in and kissed her. She stiffened, I backed away, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done tha" That's all I could get out because her lips were on mine. She tasted of minty toothpaste and mouth wash. Her lips were soft and full. If it wasn't for my lungs needing air I wouldn't have stopped.

  Our foreheads were touching as we struggled for air. "You're so beautiful, babe. How did I get so lucky?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Marcus doesn't sound corny. But I kept trying to think of a endearment he could call Sophie. My dad always called me princess, and cupcake so those were out of the question. And I have never had a guy call me sweetie or darling not even sweetheart. Those are to idk formal my husband calls me baby and babe. I love that. He also called me midget when we first started dating lol he is 6'2 to my 5'4 I have to get on my tipey toes just to give him a kiss lol anyway I hope u enjoy the Chapter.