Beach, dares, love affairs

Chapter Seven:

They didn’t really throw us in the water but I thought they would. Andy held me so close to the waves that I could almost feel the cold navy blue water again my back.

We all ended up sitting on blankets in the sand that Andy brought; he also started a small fire to keep us all warm from the night beach wind.

Andy rested back on his elbows looking at Destrey with an evil look in his eye.

“Dare, dare, dare, dare!” Margo and I chanted. Apparently the boys have been daring each other to do different things throughout they’re whole relationship.

“Fine Dare me!” Destrey said.

“I dare you to…”

“Oh dear lord, don’t make me shave down there again.” Destrey said rolling his eyes. Margo and I look at each other for a second and fell back on the blankets laughing.

“Andrew…” I said once I could breathe again. “I’m curious as to how you knew he actually did it or not?”

“I didn’t dare him to do that! I swear!” He yelled his face turning pink. Awww, how cute!

“Oh yeah whatever dude, dare meh!” Destrey yelled.

“I DARE YOU TO STRIP TO YOUR UNDERWEAR AND JUMP ALL THE WAY INTO THE WATER!” Andy yells at him as Destrey glares. He gets up and starts to tug on his shirt.

“Wait!” I yelled and he freezes as everyone looks at me curiously.

I took out my phone and found the song ‘too sexy’ by Right said Fred and started playing it making everyone laugh.

“Oh yeah!!” Andy said.

 Destrey looks right at Margo as he dances like an idiot making everyone laugh even harder. He slowly was taking off his shirt still starring at Margo making her blush a dark red. He swung his shirt over his head dancing and singing along.

“I’m too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, soo sexxxy it huuuuurts!” he nearly screamed, sounding like a dying squirrel.

Once he was down to his boxers we all lost it. On his boxers were pink care bears…

Andy fell back not able to look anymore; I fell back with him hiding my face on his shoulder his arm going around me automatically, both of us shaking with laughter.

All of a sudden there was a flash and we both look up to see Destrey holding a camera smiling evilly down at us.

“Couldn’t help myself.” He said and then there was another flash but it came from where Margo was. Her camera was pointing at Destrey.

“I couldn’t help myself either.” She said.

Destrey grabbed her foot trying to drag her with him. She grabbed onto me holding me for dear life. Andy still had his arm around me holding me tighter to him.

“No! Stop!” Margo squealed.

“Fine, but only because you’d get sick in the cold water” Destrey said dropping her foot as she let go of me. Awww he cares about her getting sick. I can see it on Margo’s face that she noticed that to.

“Now go! A dare is a dare!” Andy said still holding onto me. I wrap my arms around his waist shaking from the cold wind.

“Aren’t you going to watch or snuggle” Destrey said his teeth chattering. I turned bright red letting go and sitting up quickly.

Andy slowly came up with me.

“Happy Destrey?” Andy asked which made Destrey smile.

“Yes Destrey is very happy.”