A little girls crush

Chapter 10:

“Now say with this ring”                                                       

“With this ring” He said pulling at the tie she made him wear over his “Music is my Business” t-shirt. “This should be against the law or something” he muttered under his breath earning a giggle from me and a glare from Danni.

“Shhh” she said looking back and Andy was trying not to smile as he kept glancing over at me.

“Sorry” I whispered winking at Destrey.

“Oh for the love of the little mermaid!” Danni shouted frustrated grabbing Destrey’s hand and slipping on the pretzel ring on his finger. It wasn’t able to go all the way but she didn’t care. She grabbed Destrey’s hand making him put on her pretzel ring.

“Now, Andy get me a chair” She said and Destrey eyed her curiously.

“Why?”

“Chair!”

“Jeez little bridezilla” He said under his breath grabbing one of the kitchen chairs.

She brings the chair closer to Destrey and stands up on it making them eye level.

“Now, Andy pronounce us husband and wife” She commanded and I exchanged an amused look with Shane which I’m sure Andy didn’t miss.

“A…”

“ANDY!”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife”

“Hit it Shane!” she called and Shane smiled slipping into the piano chair playing the “Wedding March”.

Danni grabbing an unexpected Destrey and kisses him full out on the lips. Destrey pulls back shocked and Shane cuts the music.

“Oh my God!” Destrey shouted. Margo just hit the floor laughing.

“Margo!” Destrey whined. I tried to hold in my laughter like Shane and Andy.

“What’s so funny?” Danni asked using her puppy dog eyes.

“Nothing sweet heart. Let’s get you out of that dress.” I said gesturing to one of my old white dresses that practically ate her.

“No. Not yet. My husband has to carry me off.” She said and I look at Destrey with raised eye brows.

“Alright man about the wedding night” Andy said.

“WHAT?!”

“I’m not ready to be an uncle.”

“SHUT UP! The kid made me do all this and so did ALL OF YOU. Like really?! Can you say no to that face” Destrey said turning Danni’s face so Andy could get a good look at the puppy eyes.

“Just be careful. I’m sure Vicki agrees with me on this.”

“Yes. I don’t want to be a fun Auntie Vicki yet.”

“Why do you get to be the fun one?” Andy complained.

“Because I’m not blood related” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

“SO! You might as well be.” He said sticking his tongue back out at me.

“The honorary aunt is ALWAYS the fun one.”