Chapter 10: framed

I got home around midnight I had fun with the gang and tomorrow well I wasn't going to hang out with them. I haven't seen Chris, Gordie, Teddy or Vern so I was going to surprise them. I woke up around noon I put on my motorcycle boots with some high waisted jeans, a black shirt with a flannel. I put my blade in my back pocket and walked it to town I looked around and couldn't find them. I began to walk when I notice them but they went in a tree house and I followed. I climbed up and knocked "secret knock!" Chris said "well you guys never told me it." I chuckled as they opened the door for me "hey you went missing for a whole month what happened?" Gordie said sounding worried. "I got grounded that's all no big deal but I'm back in action now." I smile and sit next to Chris "want to play?" I looked at the cards "depends what and how much?" They all laughed. "What so fucking funny?" I looked at them confused "we don't play with money only cigarettes and black jack." Teddy said still laughing "alright deal me in then." I took out my pack of smokes

I played all afternoon with them I won two more packs of smokes I climbed down from the tree house and started to walk back to my house. I looked over my shoulder after a while and saw Vince walking behind me. "How long have you been following me?" I asked and looked straight towards. "Long enough ya know ace doesn't like that?" I rolled my eyes "Im not Ace's property okay?!" I stopped and looked at Vince. "I'm aloud to have friends Vince I can't always be around you guys." I said and he looked at the floor "it's nothing against you guys I just need more friends ya dig?" He nodded and looked at me. "Are you gonna walk me home or not?" I chuckled as he smile and we began to walk to my house. When we got there he left me in my porch and he went to Ace house.

Vince POV

I was at Irby's playing some pool with the gang until Ace comes up to me "hey I need you to go and follow Mari around." He bend over the pool table getting ready to hit the ball "come on Ace I'm not going to follow her around like a puppy!" I looked at him and he glared at me. "You do what I fucking tell you to do" he grabbed me from my shirt and threw towards the door. I sigh and began to walk and tried to find Mari I saw her climb up to a tree house. I knew who that tree house belonged to "shit man!" I sat there waiting.

In the afternoon I saw her climbed down and I quickly hid from her view once she started to walk I followed her. I kept my distance from her but then after a while she looked over her shoulder "How long have you been following me?" she asked and looked straight towards. "Long enough ya know ace doesn't like that?" I said as she rolled her eyes "Im not Ace's property okay?!" She stopped and looked at me. "I'm aloud to have friends Vince I can't always be around you guys." She said and I looked at the floor "it's nothing against you guys I just need more friends ya dig?" I nodded and looked at her. "Are you gonna walk me home or not?" she chuckles as I smile and I began to walk to her house. When we got there I left on her porch and I went to Ace house.

Ace POV

I looked up and saw Vince "so did you find her?" He nodded and sat down "she was with the people you didn't want her with." I stood up and started to walk to the porch "I'm going to teach her lesson!" I jumped the fence and started to climb the tree. I jumped on her roof and climbed through her window "what are you doing here?" She whispered. I grabbed her arm "you where with them again!" I slightly growled and she twisted her arm. "Let me go Ace! And yes I was with them got a problem?" She said and I raised m hand alma of hitting her. I heard a knock at door and let her go.

Mari POV

I heard some one knock on my door and Ace let go of my hand "who is it?" I asked motioning him to hide. "It's me there is some cops looking for you" Ace looked at me and I looked at the door. "I'll be down I'm a few minutes!" He climbed out d my window "ill be in the front porch okay." I nodded and walked downstairs I saw two cops standing in my living room. "I knew I smelled bacon." I laughed and my mom glared at me "are you Marisola Prieto?" One of the police officers asked. "The one and only." I looked at them "you are under arrest for beating up a young lady and stealing her things."

"Wait what!?" They started to put me in hand cuffs "I'm being framed I didn't steal anything from that girl!" I said trying to get free. "That's not what she says you have to go to the police stations." They started to walk me out of my house and I saw Ace "hey where you think you are taking her?" He stopped them "to the police stations." They kept walking and put me in the cop car. At the police station they starts to ask me question "what did you steal from her and why did you hurt her?" I rolled my eyes "I'm telling you I didn't steal shit." I slammed my fist I the small table "but I did beat the shit out of her because he was being a little whore." I laughed casually and looked at the cop "look I'm being framed in one part alright." The cop laughed and picks me up "lets see your new house for a few days." He dragged me into a cell and took off the cuffs "always believing the rich kids no wonder you are a pig." I spit at him him and he locked the cell door.

~hour later~

My mom came over to my cell and looked disappointed at me "if you wanted some jewelry we could have bought them for you." My dad said and Ace appeared next to them "I don't want jewelry I didn't steal her shit!" I slammed the bars "I'm being framed! Look I did beat her up okay I had my reasons." I looked at Ace "but I didn't steal anything from her I swear on my mothers good name." My dad shakes his head "you always swear but how can we believe you?" I looked away from them. "Why would I want jewelry huh? I don't wear any jewelry I hate it." He nodded his head "that is true we will get you out as soon as possible." "Thank you!" They smiled and walked away "Ace I hate this" he kissed my forehead. "I'm going to help you get out alright she won't get what she wants." I smiled and he walked away.

~next day~

A cop opened up the cell "You are free to walk away we don't have enough evidence against you. We do have evidence that support you" I smirked and walked out to the front desk. I saw the gang and my family "I'm free girl now!" Ace picked me up and kisses me. The rest came and hugged me we went to my house and the gang had to leave. "We will be inside Mari" my dad said and I nodded "alright ill be in there in a few." My parents walked in the house and that left Julio, Ace and me. "This is an A, B conversation C your way out of it" I looked at Julio and he glared at me as he walked in the house. "I love that you are mean to your older brother and the worst part is that he is older." He laughed "the things I did made him scared of me" he hugged me then he pulled away. "Tomorrow we will have that conversation of you talking to those faggots." He said sternly "Ace don't start you know how it is going to end." I said and stepped away "I never let anybody touch me and that leans fighting back I'm not scared of you." He glared at me and I did the same and walked in my house I went to my room and tried to fall asleep.

Ace POV

I couldn't sleep I kept thinking what if Mari stayed in jail I wouldn't see her I got out my bed and walked downstairs. My old man was passed out and I walked to the back door, I climbed the fence and jumped. I climbed the tree and went to Mari's room I could see her sleeping and I climbed in. I took of my shirt and climbed in next to her covering myself with the sheets. I put an arm around her waist and cuddled up next to her I felt her moved and I moved away. She went back to sleep and I nuzzled my head on her neck "I love you doll face." I fell asleep holding her close to me securing her.