Chapter 2 Meeting The Leader of the Pack

Mari POV

I pulled up to the drive way and parked next to my dad's car ang got out, I saw a car park next door to our new house I guess they live there I shrugged it off and grabbed a few boxes from the back of the car. "Alright because apperantley I'm the only one suffering because of the move i get the room with the bathroom." i said as i walked up to the porch and walked in. My parents shaked their head but didnt say anything because it was true fact I was the only one getting affected out of this i dropped the boxes on the floor as my dad and Julio came with my furniture. "Why does she get the room with the bathroom and you guys the second biggest room." Julio complained to my dad " Because thats the least we could do we moved and she left everything behind i guess we could make it up to her." he shrugged and went to get the rest of the furniture.

I groaned as i walked upstairs wih more boxes. " ugh these stairs are goiung to kill me especially while i carry these boxes." I dropped the boxes outside my door as my dad fixed my furniture " Hey dad I already finish with all my boxes I''ll be outside smoking a cigarette call me when you finish with my room." my dad walked out of the room "Okay but remember what i told you dont smoke to much." I nodded and walked downstairs to the front porch. i turned on the portable radio and the song "Maybe" By the Chantels played. 'Maybe, if i pray every night you'll come back to me' I lighted up my smoke and took a long drag, i blew out smoke threw my nose. Thats when i saw two boys walking my towards me.

Ace POV

I pulled up to my drive way and saw that she lived next door to me our houes looked the same two story and white paint chipping off "She lives right next you, man i bet you are going to check her out while she ndresses." I smirked and i heard her say about taking the room with the bathroom I heard Eyeball chuckle. "Man, she is bossy like you and gets what she wants like you" I glared at him and he stopped laughing, i stop leaning on my carand decided to introduce myself " lets be friendly neihbors and introduce ourselves." We both smirked and walked towards her house. I could here The Chantels singing from where i was standing and i saw that she noticed us i smirked when she couldn't taker eyes off of me.

I leaned on her porch and looked at her as i put a smoke in between my lips "Got a light?" she nodded as she took out her zippo from her back pocket and lighted my smoke "The name is Ace...Ace Merrill." i sirked at her and took a long drag from the cigarette "Marisola prieto" she said and put her lighter back in her pocket. i noticed Eyeball was walking up to her porch and stood behind her because she stiffined up and stop leaning iI shot him a glare but he didnt notice at all.

Mari POV

i put my lighter back in my pocket and after Ace left my gace for a moment that's when I felt somebody behind me i stiffened up and stop leaning on my porch and turned around and slowly walked toward the front door, i noticed that Ace started to walk up my porch and walked behind me. I could feel his body near me and his breath near my ear i let out a shaky breath and i heard Ace growl "Step away from her! She is MINE!" I turned around quickly and notice his ice blue eyes i gulped "Im sorry but not your or his im not some kind of property understand that?" He chuckles and grabs me by the waist i pulled back but i hit Eyeball's chest and went back foward to his body thats when i heard my dad call from the second floor "unpack your things i finished!" I yelled back "okay ill be up in a few." I flicked my smoke "may i go now?" he nodded " But first ill pick you up at 6 dont make me wait." he said as he walked off my porch with Eyeball "UGH!" I stormed inside my house

I saw Julio " Some one got a date already?" I looked away "NO! dont tell mom she will make me go." he smirked and ran upstairs "MARI GOT A DATE MA!" he yelled as he got up the stairs "QUITE!" i followed him but it was to late my mom was standing by the door smiling "Please no i bet it was a joke" I shrugged but she wasnt going to give up easily "When is it going to be?" she aked " he said 6 and not to keep him waiting." I said and leaned on the wall "we have just enough time then." she went in to her room to find her make up and cruling iron. "im going to kill you Julio." he laughed and close the door. I prayed hoping Ace wouldnt come.