Chapter 3 First Date

So here is chapter three I hope you guys are enjoying my story leave some comments and leave me some tips on what I should improve on. c:

~5:00~

I could see Mari from my bedroom and I saw that she looked pretty annoyed of something. I saw her mom sit her down and on a chair and started to curl her hair. After a while I heard 'Teddy Bear' by Elvis Presley blast without any warning I chuckles to myself and started to get ready also.I put on a pair of jeans with a white T-shit tucked in, my converse and I greased my hair still letting my bangs hang over my eyes. I looked at myself from my broken mirror that I punched once when I got really mad. I grabbed my switch blade and out it in my back pocket just in case if I needed it for a fight tonight.

I finished getting ready and I sat near my widow looking at the lady do Mari's hair as she puts on her make up. Eyeball came barging in my room "So why do you always get the girl huh?" Eyeball sat down on my bed "Cause I'm the Leader of the gang once I'm finished with her you can poke her all you want." Eyeball rolled his eyes and walked out of my room muttering something that I couldn't hear. I just rolled my eyes and brought my attention back to Mari. I knew I was just going to have sex with her and once I got tired of her through her away like any other broad I 'dated.' I walked towards her house and I knocked on the door. A guy that looked the same age as me answered "you must be Mari's date?" I nodded "Hey give this to her when she is far away for here she is looking for it like crazy." He chuckles and hands me a blade I took it and put in in my front pocket.

Mari POV

~5:45~

My mom finished curling my hair and I finished with my make up she gave me a quick hug and walked out so I could change. I looked at myself in the mirror and sigh quietly not really sure if I wanted to go on a date with this guy. I changed into a pair of high waisted shorts, Black T-shirt, black converse and to top it of my leather jacket. I searched around my room for my blade but I couldn't find it "Has any one seen my blade?!?" I leaned against the door frame. I heard a few 'No's' and walked back in to my room to search for it. After a whole I heard someone knock on the door "Shit he came!" I looked for my perfume and sprayed it on quickly and walked downstairs.

"Mari I want you hear by midnight no later than that." I nodded and walked towards the door "okay Julio you can leave now and stay out of my room or ill one for you while you sleep!" I said sternly and I heard Ace slightly laugh. I walked out of the house "Okay let's get this date over with I got stuff to do" I looked up at him and he grabbed me by my waist and walked me to his car. "So doll we are going to the diner and then to see 'House on Haunted Hill." I nodded and got in the passenger seat he closed the door and walked to the drivers side. I looked out the window as he drove to the diner.

~at the diner~

A waitress came over to our table and ask what we wanted to order Ace said what he wanted as I scanned the menu. "Uh... Ill have a double Cheeseburger, French fries, strawberry milkshake and a piece of the finest pie you have." I slightly smile and she nodded she grinned at Ace and I felt jealousy coming out. She walked away and he stared at her ass more rage came over me as a slammed my fist in the table. "If you brought me on a date why are to starring at other girls huh?!" I said with anger in my voice "have a little respect for the person across from you!" I looked at him and he glared at me "Don't fucking tell me what to do!" His glare turned into a smirk "is some one jealous?" He said and I looked away "NO!"

Ace POV

I tried to get a rise out of Mari and I started at the waitress while she was taking out orders once she left I started at her ass. I head her slam her fist on the table and I looked at her she looked mad. "don't tell me what to fucking do." I responded to her then I smirked "Is some one jealous?" She looked away and said 'No' I chuckled as the waitress brought out food and this time I didn't looked at her. She ate quietly and didn't say much after that I still wanted to he to know he a little more.

~driving to the the drive- in~

Mari POV

I looked out the window then Ace broke the silence "so tell me about yourself." I looked over at him and sigh quietly "well I'm 16, Mexican I lived in California for 10 years, I was in a gang but then I moved here. I have a record of being a trouble maker I like to drag race and play poker, pool and I love to drink." She chuckles at the last part and looked over at Ace as he nodded "same here but I'm 18 I lived here all my life and I'm not Mexican." He grinned at me and I slightly smile "hey your brother I guess gave me this." I saw him take out my blade from his pocket "Im going to kill him!" I tried to grab my blade but he moved it "not until our date is over sweet heart." I rolled my eyes and looked at the drive-in.

~after the movie~

I was holding on to Ace as the ending came I liked to watch scary movies but sometimes I get scared. He had his arm around me and I pulled away once the movie finished "sorry about that?" I whispered and he grabbed me chin and made me face him "it's alright doll." He says and kisses me I was shocked at first but then I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me on his lap and things got a little heated and I pulled away and got off his lap "I need to go home." I sated and he looked at his watch it only 9 you still have 3 more hours with me." He smirked and I rolled my eyes "can we go somewhere else then." He nodded and pulled out of the drive- in.

Ace POV

I kissed her and she kissed back I pulled her on my lap as things got where I wanted it to be she pulled away and got off m lap. I looked over at her and she wanted to go home by she still had 3 more hours until midnight. So I decided to go to the pier and try to set the mood and finally get what I wanted.

~at the pier~

I hold her close to me as she looked up at the stars I would kiss her occasionally but she will stop me from trying to get somewhere. I it annoyed and I finally said something "why the fuck won't you let me kiss you huh?" He looked over at me "Cause I don't want you kissing me fuck!" I grabbed her from her hair and pulled her towards me "What!" She punched me once and I let go of her "Grab me like that again and ill punch you again." I hold my jaw and she pulled away from me. After while I went to hug her again and she didn't say anything she just leaned in and was shaking "Are you cold?" She nodded and I pulled her near me and hugged her tight.

Mari POV

Time had past since I punched him and he put his arm around me again I didn't protest I was cold and he gave me some warmth. "Are you cold?" He asked me and I nodded and he hugged me tight and I felt so warm and protected in his arms. Was I falling for the leader of the pack a part of me was okay with it but the other part didn't want that.

~11:30~

He drives me back to my house and through out the whole drive he had one if his arms around me and another one on the steering wheel. "So tomorrow ill pick you up at the same time." He said and took a quick glance at me "For what another date?" I said and looked at the road "No so the gang could meet you and know to stay away from you." He said chuckling "like I said I'm no ones property and you didn't ask me out yet." I said and pulled away from him as he pulled up to my drive way "still if they knew you went out in a date with me they won't touch you." I rolled my eyes and got out of the car an walked towards my porch. I heard him open and close his door then his footsteps right behind me. "Night doll you don't have to get ready like this for tomorrow if you don't want to." He chuckles "the guys wouldn't keep their eyes off you." He said and pulled me from my waist "okay ill try not to fix myself up that much." I chuckled and put my arms around his neck and he leaned down to kiss me. It was rough but tender his soft lips moving in sync with mine I lightly bite his bottom lip. I pulled away " I should head inside before my dad has a fit." I opened my door and he walked towards his car and drove out of my drive way. I ran upstairs and fell on my bed happy about this date it didn't go that bad. I took of my converse and leather jacket and fell asleep thinking about Ace.

Ace POV

I head back to my house as I dropped her off and went to my room my old man was passed out on the couch so he didn't notice I came home. I later on my bed thinking about Mari she wasn't going to give it up that easy. She was playing hard to get man how can she punch I held my jaw that little broad isn't going to take shit from me by she will learn. I took off my shoes and shirt and fell asleep thinking how to get what I wanted from her.