Chapter: 4 I fell for the leader of the pack

The next chapter of my story I know this song is not from 1959 but it goes with this chapter of the story. I hope you guys are enjoying it please leave some comments of what I should improve on. c:

~Morning~

I woke up around 11:30 I would have been sleeping more but my mom woke me up. "Mari don't be thinking that you are going to be sleeping through out the vacation!" She banged on my door and I pulled the covers up to my head "leave me alone" I groaned and finally got up. "I'm going to the store need anything?" She asked and I thought for a moment "yeah I need greaser for my hair and if they don't have that pomade then!" I walked in my bathroom and turned on the water it was kind of cold in the house so I made the water warm. I stepped in shampooing/conditioning my hair, shaved and washed my body.

I put on some high waisted shorts, black T-Shirt tucked in, my black converse and my leather jacket. Today wasn't a day to get fancy with my make up so I just put on red lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. To top it all off I put on a black bandana I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I saw Julio and tackled him to the wall "why did you have my blade huh? Now Ace has it and well I still don have it back in my hand." I said through my clenched teeth and I stiffened up he looked scared so I let him go and walked outside. I got in my car and drove to town I got there and parked my car.

I got out and began to walk around it was freaking hot and I bumped into some one. "Oh shit... I'm sorry..." I looked at four boys that looked younger than me. "It's alright." The one with the blonde hair said and I nodded "My name is Marisola Prieto." I smiled at them and one by one they said their names "hey you guys know some place to cool down from the heat?" They all grinned and nodded "yeah but it is kind of far away." Gordie said "it's cool I got a car and I can drive there." I smiled "alright give us thirty minutes to get our gears together." I nodded and walked towards my car as they all ran.

Chris POV

I ran to my house and Eyeball was hanging out with Charlie as I ran up to the porch and Eyeball covered the entrance. "Come on man I get to get somewhere quick." I looked up at my brother "what's the rush can't wait to hang out with your girlfriend Goride." He laughed and so did his friend "No! I'm going to hang out with this cool girl." I said with pride still trying to get through "oh yeah what's her name?" Eyeball teased "Marisola Prieto now can i go?" Eyeballs eyes went wide and he let me in. He whispered something to Charlie and they walked towards their car. I got what I need and ran back to town.

Mari POV

I saw all the boys run back towards me "alright you guys ready?" "Yeah!" They all said and I walked to the drivers side. They got in and a began to drive "directions please" I looked at the road and Chris said "about two and half mile park your car off the road." I nodded and waited for the right time to park my car off the road. "Alright here we are!" They all got out and I opened up my trunk and looked for some shorts and shirt. I grabbed my old shirt and shorts and changed In the car as they all left to the little lake. I walked towards the lake and got in with them It cooled me down and a lot of shade made it better.

Eyeball POV

I looked for Ace all over town then I searched his house I walked to the backyard and I saw him. "Hey ace guess what?" I said and sat in front of him. "What?" He looked up at me as his cigarette dangled from his mouth "Chris has a date with Marisola right now." I said and he got up in a quickness "that little shit! I'm going to kill him." He walked towards his car and Charlie and I went with him "lets look around town then we look outside of town." He said and began to drive we didn't find them in towns so we drove out of town. After two and half miles we saw her car "hey you think that her car?" I looked at ace and he parked behind it "I think so let's go check." He got out and walked in the woods with us following him.