Chapter 6: The Cobra Girl

It was 2:45 and 'The book of Love' by the Monotones blasted out of Ace Stereo I laid on top of the a broken down truck with only my bra and short shorts trying to get a tan. Ace looked up at me "you already brown why are you trying to get darker? And put a goddam shirt!" He looked away and I rolled my eyes "I don't know I like to keep my skin the same color. NEVER i need to get this tan line."I sat up for a moment "so guys when do I get one of those tattoos?" Eyeball looked up at me then looked away. "Once you get married with a cobra" he went back to doings Billy's tattoo. "What the fuck one I wouldn't marry a cobra and two Im part of the gang ain't I?" I stated and ace nodded to Eyeball. "Alright let me finish with Billy first" I smiled and laid back in the hood of the truck.

Ace POV

Mari went on about getting a tattoo so I decided to let her get it she is part of the gang. "So, what's with you and this Connie Palermo chick?" Eyeball asked Billy "I've been seeing her for over a month now and all she'll let me do is feel her tits." I heard Mari chuckle "She's a Catholic, man. There'll all like that. If you wanna get laid, you gotta get yourself a Protestant. A Jew's good." Mari looked at me "you see Mari is not Catholic she is Christian not even a scoop." I laughed and Mari hit me across the head "I'm not Christian I'm catholic you idiot." I glared up at her.

The music stopped and the news reporter said that they where still looking for the Brower's body. "Shit! When they gonna give up? The kid's gone. They ain't never gonna find him." Eyeball said "Not where they're looking." Charlie state "Hey, Eyeball's right, Charlie. They ain't never gonna find him." Billy glared at Charlie Eyeball kept 'tattooing' Billy's arm with a blade. "Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up the snake part." Vince spoke up "I'll tell you how they're gonna find him. Ten years from now, some hunter's gonna go in the woods to take a leak, wind up pissing on his bones." Charlie looked at Vince "I bet you a thousand bucks they'll find him before that."Eyeball said "Bet you two thousand dollars they don't." Charlie stood up "Well, asshole..." Mari chuckled "Hey, what's the big deal? Who cares?" Billy said trying to shut Charlie up. "Will you two just shut the fuck up? If either of you assholes had two-thousand dollars, I'd kill you both." I said getting annoyed "and I will help him I need money." Mari said and I laughed.

Mari POV

I put on my shirt and climbed down the truck, I walked towards Eyeball and waited for him to finish. "Alright Mari you are next!" I smiled and sat down I made a cuff on my shirt. I lighted a cigarette getting ready for the pain "Go." I looked away and Ace walked towards me "hey I'm here alright?" I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. I slightly winced as Eyeball cut my skin "make it last" I took a long drag from my cigarette. He finished with the first five letters and the 'S' had to end up as a snake. "Don't move or ill mess up the snake." I nodded and waited till he finished I looked at the tattoo and it came out pretty tuff "Thanks Eyeball!" I pecked his cheek.

Ace pulled me where he was sitting and made me sit on his lap "now you are Cobra girl." He said kissing my neck leaving a hickey and I smiled "not right now the gang is here." He nodded and put his hand on my thigh and rubble my thigh. Thank god I wear jeans or shorts I shot him a glare and he smirked at me.