Part: 9 He is mine

I ran all the way to my house I was freaking out I had sex the thing I promised myself not to do. I was drunk I should have not drink so many beers or at least sober up a little. I ran up to my room and closed the door after a while I heard it open and then foot steps. "We need to talk." My dad said firmly and I looked at him "you don't disrespect your mother you understand." His voice raised and I nodded "you didn't come home last night and what I've heard that happened you are grounded for a month. The only time you can go out is when your mom or brother go out." My eyes widened "but I have a life beside being home and following them like a puppy." I said standing up "I DON'T CARE YOU ARE GROUNDED!" He walked out of my room and slammed the door.

~second week of being grounded~

I've not been going out haven't seen my friends or Ace I wonder if they even care if I'm not there. The only time I do go out is with my mom and brother but they keep me in a short leash. I was laying in bed when my brother came in my room "guess who is downstairs asking for you?" He said "who?" I looked at him confused "your boyfriend." I got up ran downstairs I stopped when I saw my mom at the door. "Hey is Mari home? I haven't seen her for a while." His voice sounded so beautiful oh how I miss him "No, she left on a date with a boy a while a go." My mom said and my heart stopped for a moment he nodded and walked away. I ran upstairs to my brothers room and looked at him from his window. I lost sight of him then ran to my parents room I saw him get in his car and peeled out of his drive way. "Maybe he will stop bothering you now." I heard my mom from behind "you are so cruel why?!?" I ran out and went in my room and started to cry. I haven't cried in the longest so I felt relieved when I let them out. "I'm sorry about what my mom did" Julio rubbed my back. "You don't understand it I like him but now he thinks I'm a whore!" I sobbed and then I hugged him. "Two more weeks and then you can see them again." I nodded and cried on his shoulder .

Ace POV

I haven't seen Mari for two weeks now I wasn't going to give up on her I liked her she was different. I didn't want her to be a one night stand I wanted her to be mine for ever. I walked over to her house and knocked on the door after a while her mother opened the door. "Yes?" She looked at me annoyed "Hey is Mari home? I haven't seen her for a while." I said looking in the house "No, she left on a date with a boy a while ago." I nodded and walked away 'little whore' I thought to myself and walked towards my car. I turned it on and peeled out of my drive way and drove to Irby's. I hooked up with a girl trying to forget Mari, I told the gang about Mari and they are not allowed to talk to her or see her.

~four weeks of being grounded~

Mari POV

Today was my last day of being grounded I'm happy I had to fix things with Ace. My dad walked in the room "you have your freedom now here is the car keys." He handed me my keys "your brother told me what happens with your boyfriend. Go get him Ill make sure your mom leaves you alone." I hugged him so tight "thanks dad!" I got up and ran downstairs to my car. "How I miss you baby!" I got in and drove to town I knew where he will be at Irby's. I parked my car and walked around for a little when I saw Eyeball and Billy. "Hey guys!" I smiled and they kept walking that's strange I guess they didn't hear me. I walked past them and stopped them "Hey!" They just looked at me. "Okay what's the fucking deal?" I said getting mad "We all now what you did you are not a cobra girl no more." Billy said "I'm sorry but we can't talk to you or see you Ace rules." Eyeball said and started to walk away and I stopped them

The boys where rejecting me I always hated rejection from anybody. "No I swear I didn't do that I was grounded until now I saw Ace when he went to my house." A tear slipped out of my eye and Eyeball wiped it away "my mom lied trying to get him to stop bothering. She said I was on a date with a boy and I wasn't I was in the house." I finally broke down "we believe you right billy?" Billy nodded and they both hugged me. "There is something you got to see first." I looked at them confused "what?" "We can't tell you, you have to see for yourself." We started to walk to Irby's I walked in and I saw a girl sitting on Ace lap and they where making out. My heart shattered in pieces but the pain turn to anger I walked towards them and the rest of the gang saw me. "He is mine!" I growled and grabbed the girl from her hair and dropped her on the floor. I got on top of her and started to punch her face in I got up after I punched her multiple times and started to kick her face and stomach. "Look now what you did you little whore!!! My boots are all covered in blood!!!" I said and I still kept kicking her. I took out my blade and that's went I felt a pair of arms pull me away from her and took me outside.

I saw it was Ace and he pushed me up against the wall "leave me a alone you are a cheater!" I said trying to get away. He pushed me up against the wall again "I'm the cheater you disappeared for us for two weeks look for you and you are out with a boy!" He growled. "Then two weeks later you expect me to still be with you huh!?!?"
I broke down again I broke down in front of my brother, Eyeball, billy and now Ace. "It was a lie I was grounded my mom lied to you I wasn't out with a boy I was gown grounded!" He loosens his grip but then he pulled me away from the wall. "Prove it!" We got in to his car and drove towards my house I could see two cars following us one was mine. I searched in my pocket for my keeps but they weren't there we got my house and he pulled me out. "Lets find out the truth!" We both walked in my house I saw my mom, dad and Julio. "Tell him the truth mom you lied!" My mom shakes we head "I've never lied to that boy" I cried out more "Julio?" He didn't say anything and looked at the floor and I turned to my old man. "Daddy!" He got up and walked towards us "her mom lied we didn't want you around her but as I see she does really like you." My mom got up quickly "don't lie for her tell him the truth!" Julio shakes his head "stop it mom stop trying to pull them apart we all know you lied." Ace looked at my mom, dad Julio then at me "thanks" he walked out of the house with me.

We got to his car and he smashed his lips to mine I was numbed by the feeling I missed his rough but tender kisses. He put my arms around his necks and I played with his hair the boys started to whoop. "Sorry that I cheated on you it was all a game I always thought about you." I smiled and pecked his cheek and he wiped my tears away "alright enough with this soft stuff where are my bad boys!" The gang came giving me a group hug. Eyeball was behind me and Ace was in front of my and that how I met them both. "You are mine and I'm yours always and forever." I smiled and he nodded "forever and always." We drove to the other side of town and knocked down some mail boxes. "It's tie game between Ace and Mari." Eyeball said as they handed me the baseball bat "alright I'm ready to win!" I got my self prepared I was about to take the swing when the car moved away. "Hey that's cheating!" Ace chuckles "my turn!" He grabbed the bat and got ready I saw he was about to swing and I made Eyeball move the car. I laughed "my turn watch and learn!" I got in my position and I was half way in my swing when the car moves but I still hit it and it got knocked off. "Yeah I won what do I get." I said looking at Ace "this!" He pulled me towards him and kissed me "love ya!" I covered my mouth not believing what i said and he chuckles. "Love ya too doll face." That day ended pretty well but tomorrow was something different.