I decided a walk and maybe something to drink were needed as my mouth felt a little dry. I walked the familiar path, the only path I knew in fact. It was the way from the Library to the kitchens, the path I'd been walking for days now and coincidentally the path that took me by the little garden where I'd seen that King bathing. Well, not fully- I didn't stay to watch, I had only come across his bathing routine on accident. Tonight was different though, the cool air gave me a slight chill as I peered out into the small garden area. I listened for a moment but there was no sound, nothing but the sounds of the night.

As I stepped through the garden I took in the scent of all the pretty flowers, the lights that were strung around giving off a warm dim glow. It was so pretty out here, I wondered why it seemed very few came here though. I took my time crouching down to smell some of the pretty flowers. There was so much greenery here, it smelled so nice. I felt calm and at ease at first, then I felt a familiar strange feeling start shooting through my body.

In the blink of an eye I found myself being lifted to my feet and then pushed back against the hedge I'd once hidden behind. The growl that came with the actions made me weak in my knees. My legs felt like they were made of jelly as I was held by my shoulders against the hedge.

"Come to see another show my little butterfly?" He asked, his voice husky and his hair hung over his eyes. I could still see them though, the deep brown orbs that flashed a brilliant green when he looked at me.

"I.. Uh, I.." I didn't know what to say. But I knew my face felt hot as he leaned down closer to me. He was taller, and clearly too strong for me to push away. He was closer to me now than he had been the other day. I don't think I could just slip by him this time, and that worried me a little. My heart was already beating like crazy, my legs wobbly and my breathing was a mess as his face was so close to mine.

"My pretty little butterfly doesn't have anything to say?" He asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I panicked, and lied. Maybe if I played dumb he'd just let me go.

"Oh? But I think you do." He replied. I shook my head from side to side, my body shaking a little bit.

"Nope." I managed to get out the one basic word.

"I sensed you that night. I didn't know what it was at first but it was strong. It made me go crazy. Your scent, you smell like honey and fresh fruit, sweet and tempting." His words were spoken softly, yet still that lustful husky tone was present and had my body feeling like jello.

"I... I'm sorry. I really... really should be getting back inside." I managed to speak after gathering every bit of courage I had. He didn't release me though.

"But I thought my little butterfly likes it here in the garden? Isn't this where you want me as well?" He pressed his body against mine and the hardness of it took my breath away for a moment. He was strong, there was doubt about that. He was hardened though, yet he felt warm and welcoming. My heart was going crazy and I thought I might be having a stroke for a moment. He leaned away long enough for me to duck under his arm again, only I guess that trick would only work once.

He caught me by the wrist, he wasn't being too rough but his grip held some firmness to it.

"Where are you going so soon little butterfly?" He asked, his tongue poking out of his mouth and sliding along his lips. I couldn't tell if it was his tongue or lips that had me thinking of all the things he could do with his mouth... maybe it was just his whole mouth that had me feeling frazzled.

"Majesty, I should be going inside." I don't know how I got the words out clearer, but I did. He smiled at me, and pulled me closer to him. I probably could have pulled back, but something in me wanted to stay right here and breathe him in.