7. Angry Oldman

This day, the little doctor Tian Yuan is too exhausted. Not because of work, but primarily due to having to deal with all the strange looks directed at him from all corners of the hospital. Even the president came down to inspect him and jokingly asked.

"Xiao Tian, what is this? You had a fight with your girlfriend?"

Tian Yuan just smiled.

"When I saw a stray cat just as I got off duty yesterday, I fed it but it didn't even have an ounce of conscience and scratched my face."

"Was it really a cat?" the president amusingly asked.

"I thought I'd have to worry about introducing you to a girlfriend. Xiao Tian, child, your age is no longer young. It is about time for you to get married. I'll let your aunt find a suitable girl for you. That old lady does nothing but she loves being a matchmaker. There are also many doctors and nurses in the hospital. You have busied yourself with work long enough and had delayed your own marriage."

Tian Yuan smiled gently.

"Then, I'll have to trouble aunt."

As he passes through every ward, there will always be eyes who discreetly glanced at him, while others were boldly looking at him. Some patients whom he is familiar with were also teasing him. Coupled with the little nurse's publicity, the entire hospital already knew that he has a passionate and overbearing girlfriend.

That jerk!

Do not run if you don't have the ability to do so? And oh, just a kiss will resolve everything?

He has not gotten his revenge yet and he will definitely have this enmity paid back in full. Even though his door has been fixed, it didn't alleviate the intense anger in his heart, not even one bit.

Tian Yuan sent a notice to the special forces yesterday that the patient has already awaken. Thus inside the room, the patient's direct superiors are present. They grasped his hand tightly and repeatedly thanked him.

Tian Yuan was as gentle and polite as ever. He is definitely the embodiment of a super qualified doctor. Even his actions were without flaws. His smile was cordial but not intimate, courteous but not alienated. He can absolutely present himself with both the seriousness and friendliness that a doctor should have. One can really not pick on any problem from it.

He also 'specially' examined the wounds of the other commandos in the special forces, and he did it personally. Still keeping a perfect smile, the hand that's treating their wounds was not gentle at all.

While lifting the gauze from the injury, he deliberately brushes it over the wounded skin of a certain commando who, in response, suddenly howled in pain.

If not because of you... I do not need to suffer so much. A little revenge shall make my heart feel better and make me breathe smoothly.

"After the anesthetic had lost its effects, you will feel more sensitive to pain. You should be fine. I'll instruct the nurse to clean the wound for you.

This month, it is important that you pay attention to your diet and abstain from certain types of food. You must not eat spicy food as it can irritate your injury. The same with those that have fishy smell or anything similar to eggs and seafood. Your injury is very serious, so you must stay in bed. As long as you are compliant, you can return to your post as soon as possible and continue to secure the safety of the lives of the citizens."

Tian Yuan then turned to the nurse to give further instructions. "We must take good care of this soldier."

The cold sweat of the special forces soldier was flowing down on his back and while his thoughts were on it, the gauze sticking to his wound was suddenly flicked off. It really hurts to death.