12. Chasing after him

Tian Yuan is currently having a headache.

Was Pan Lei saying that all of his family relatives would have to recognize him? A chief of the police department had already led him to run and hide far away. If there are a few more, then he must have to flee to the provinces. "Pan Lei, I can't climb high."

Pan Lei looked at him with a strange expression. "What can't be climbed high? We love each other and that has nothing to do with it. This is how we determine the relationship. The family members must know, ah. It is such a simple matter of introducing you and that is in no way related to climbing the social ladder. Moreover, I need assurance. I, sometimes, have missions that could carry on for a month or two. During those times, you may have a headache or a fever and encounter some difficulties, but I won't be able to help you take care of them. However, these people can help you in those times. I must arrange your affairs now so I will be rest assured even knowing that I am not by your side."

His task is absolutely confidential, and the communication with the outside world will be cut off. If Tian Yuan went to find him but to no avail, his two brothers and his circle can lend him a helping hand.

He will not permit Tian Yuan to suffer even a little. He must utilize all methods at his own disposal to ensure his safety. Whether it'll be an overbearing or a close-knit person, he will deal with them just the same. He doesn't care about human rights. He must protect his baby.

"You should not find it embarrassing. Even if this is just my own willfulness, I will settle the matter myself. Besides, if we are together, they will not think that you were trying to make connections with them. For them, it will only be a slight effort on their part."

"You don't understand what I mean. I don't want to deal with you. I don't want to have anything to do with you. Don't you understand?"

Pan Lei stood up. His look of helplessness is even greater than that of Tian Yuan's frustration. "I really don't understand what you are trying to say. At the moment, you don't like me because you know too little about me. When we get to have a deeper understanding of each other, you will know that I wholeheartedly love you... that I love you so much. You will also realize by then that you have already fallen in love with me. For the time being, you do not love me, but this is just a temporary situation. It is not yet too late."

How much of a blockhead is he? No matter how many times he explained things to him, he will just turn a deaf ear to it. How could a situation rapidly change substantially? Can he guarantee that the feelings of today and tomorrow will not be the same? Though he does not love him now, perhaps he will suddenly fall in love with him tomorrow? Tian Yuan must have been playing the lute to a cow [1] or a barbaric bull, a bison, or a stupid cow.

"What are you staring at me for?" Pan Lei feels that he does like this doctor, even his changing moods. Sometimes, he becomes hot-tempered and gets angry but he would not tell the reason at all. Like a girl, his anger comes abruptly, but dissipates with difficulty.

Tian Yuan is quite dumbfounded. How did he come across with someone who does not know the meaning of rejection?

Where could you find such person who, regardless of other people's opinion, says things like: 'This laozi fell in love with you. You should behave well and be obedient. Just wait for me to spoil you. Disobey my orders and I will use military force to keep you under my control. Do you disagree?'

Pan Lei's mind does not accept other people's refusal. No objection is allowed. Resistance is also useless. The only way is to obediently fall in love with him.

He is indeed a bandit.

Could it be due to his family's origins? Their home definitely employs an administration using some sort of militarized strict hierarchy. This means that the subordinates must obey their superiors and when the chiefs speak up, the soldiers cannot object.