1. The so-called Normal Meeting

Pan Lei believes that their first meeting was non-dramatic and perfectly normal. A lot of people including him, met the other guy for the first time when they used their guns to speak with him. This meeting is absolutely normal.

On this day, Tian Yuan was assigned on a night shift. He is a surgeon.

Usually, there was no major surgery at night. Therefore, his duties would normally include writing a case report and patrolling the ward. After 12 o'clock, he could sleep for a while.

This is what he started doing as a doctor. There's nothing really different about being assigned on night shift.

Who knows that later in the night, he had just fallen asleep when he heard someone pounding at his door. This time, it must be an emergency. Otherwise, they would not call him so anxiously.

He hurried to put on his shoes and went to grab the white robe on the chair.

"Darn it! Human life is important! And here you are sleeping! Are you tired of living?"

The man outside the door seemed impatient and had started cursing. Tian Yuan was a little annoyed, so he was in no hurry to come out. He also doesn't want to curse back at anyone. What kind of character does a person who rudely shouts at people have? Was he thinking that he is inside his own home?

"I'm coming."

Tian Yuan was trying to fix his loose shoelace so he can wear his leather shoes properly but he just couldn't do it. He began to get anxious and the more he did, the more he couldn't fix it. Feeling frustrated, he just hurriedly put on his shoes and headed towards the door.

Just as he was about to reach the door, it was suddenly kicked open. Even the door shaft was broken. Just a few inches more and the whole door would have hit Tian Yuan's face!

Tian Yuan was stunned in his place. Why is a bandit here, ah? How could this happen?

At the doorway, stood a burly fellow. Pan Lei saw Tian Yuan wearing a white robe, standing at the door. He extended his thick and solid arm to push him forward.

"How could you be so slow? Doctors save lives, and time is as important as life. I don't know if you are trying to lay eggs inside for you to move this slow?"

Tian Yuan's temper completely fired up. Nobody had ever scolded him right under his nose. Does he think that he will be afraid of him?

"You, bandit! Do you usually call for people like this? Have you not learned proper manners?" Then he looked towards the broken door.

"Let me tell you. If you do not fix my door today, I 'your father', will take a scalpel and fight you with it. My knowledge in anatomy is impeccable. You dare to provoke me again and I will no longer be polite."

Tian Yuan's height only reached Pan Lei's nose, but his arrogance is absolutely higher than him. At this very moment, Tian Yuan was very furious.

The high-ranking officer Pan Lei was stunned.

"Dr. Tian, ​​he is an officer of the special forces." The little nurse, who was so scared that her face turned pale, wants to prevent Tian Yuan from being beaten by the officer, so she pulled him away towards the emergency room.

"Commando [1], ah! You are indeed impressive but you still need to compensate me for breaking my door." Tian Yuan craned his neck, like a rooster that's itching to fight. His arrogance is still very much unbridled.

{T/N: [1] This is what we call the soldiers of the special forces or the soldiers who were specially trained to carry out hit-and-run raids into the enemy territory. This should not be confused with the word 'commander'.}