22. Monkey Steals The Peach, "Let 'Ge' Touch It"

Call him ge?

For the selfish reason of pleasing himself, he doesn't mind how awkward his words were? Was he still sane to remember what his surname is?

If he wanted it, he could've given him clothes to wear but he didn't.

Did he think that he was afraid of his childish schemes? As if he has not yet perceived through his evil plan. Going out naked is not a big deal. Want to see his naked body? Sure! After looking at it, I'll prick his eyes with needles, humph!

"Oh, how can you not see through the situation? Do you want to come out naked? Then come out. I don't care. Isn't it just calling me 'ge'? If you call me like that, you won't lose anything. Be my 'didi' (younger brother), and I will love you more than I do now."

"Cut! I don't need an older brother. As an only child, my selfish thinking is that I don't need an older brother. I would rather not call you elder brother because I don't need you to love me more. Everything you do doesn't hurt me. Everything you do was actually maltreating me."

Pan Lei was about to be driven crazy outside. His family's character was tenacious and it really makes people's teeth itch. "Tell me what's wrong. How did I maltreat you? Washing your clothes, preparing your food, making your bed, which of these hurt you? State it clearly."

Tian Yuan began to rinse his body. "If I tell you the things that are not good, will you change them?"

Pan Lei patted his chest. A real man is adaptable to any situation. It is normal for his family's wife to ask him to get rid of any of his bad habits. Everything was for the purpose of living with him affectionately and for that purpose, he would change. "Say it and I will change."

Tian Yuan was humming a song inside while putting on shower gel and started scrubbing his body. His mood was incredibly good.

"Go and have a sex change. Transform yourself into a big girl. If you solve this problem of you being a man, then I will fall in love with you."

Pan Lei helplessly lowered his head and looked at that thing down there. This was a birth-related mistake. Tian Yuan should ask his mother about it. 'Why give birth to a son and not a daughter?' It should not be him who will correct this mistake.

"Isn't there just more meat below? Will it hinder our love? Because of him, I will have the ability to make love to you. Where am I worse than a woman? What she can give you, I will be able to give it to you too. With me, there is quality and quantity in your life. I promise that my little brother and the two sacks of meat below will moisten you very well and will absolutely make you unable to part with it."

"Nonsense! I will go to the military court and sue you! If I did, everyone in your family will lose face!"

Tian Yuan began to rinse all the foam on his body and washed himself clean. Just then, he realized that there are no large bath towels inside. Stroking his chin, he pondered on this dilemma. Don't tell me, I really must go out naked?

This standoff is really not a good idea. Pan Lei does not give him any clothes if he does not call him 'ge'. He is completely naked now but there is no big towel in the bathroom so he cannot go out. In this situation where they're in a deadlock and neither party feels like giving in, isn't it obvious that he was the one at a disadvantage?

Could it be that Pan Lei thinks he was afraid of him? Was he thinking that this ridiculous idea will drive him to snivel?

Elder brother? What was wrong with him? Just because he has always been the youngest in the family, he suddenly thought that he wants to make himself his elder brother?