an ending means a new beginning

hello, it's me talking or rather...typing. also, this might be a bit long.

there are stories behind every poem you have read here and i remember them as if they were yesterday. everytime i backread these poems, flashbacks of memories and emotions wash over me and i can't help but feel sad all over again. to be honest, i felt like some of these poems were childish and mediocre. i might be undermining myself but that's just how i feel and now, i need to move on and start anew.

i want to thank my friends who never get sick of reading my works and giving me feedbacks. i want to thank them for all the inspirations, motivations and all the memories i had with them. since i fuel my poetry with experiences, emotions and life in general, they have played a great part for me to be able to make these pieces.

and to you, thank you for reading wintercearig. you might have read a poem or two or eveything, i want to thank you for that. thank you to the people who complimented my works, who took the time to read, vote and comment what they think. these compliments might seem little to you but it means a lot to me. in other news, i startd another poem book which is called "wave" and if you want to, you can check it out.

thank you.
bluerhymes