→ Chapter sixteen

Hii there :)
New Chapter and it isn't like ages apart from the previous chapter :)
I don't know what to say about this chapter other than I had fun writing it and it's a lot! longer than usual :P I had to make it up to you some how!
Next Update: Friday or earlier.

- Bron
xx
_____

 "Wakey, wakey! IT'S THE BIG DAY!" I heard someone shout in my ear,

"WHAT THE HELL RYAN!" I screamed as I fell out of bed landing on my back, starring up at the smirking face of Ryan,
"Good morning to you to Elena," He smiled as he held out his hand towards me, I glared at him but reluctantly took his hand. He pulled me up, pulling me into his chest before wrapping his arms around my waist,
"Uh-hum. Please remove your arms from around my waist before I knee you where no boy likes to be kneed," I threatened which made him quickly retracted his arms from around my waist,
"So moody, is it your time of the month?" He smirked,
"Get out!" I shouted as I pushed him towards the door before giving him one last shove before slamming the door shut in his face. He's such a jerk. I let out a groan and ran my fingers through my hair before glancing at my bedside clock, 3am. This was going to be one long day.
_____

I let out a sigh as I bit into my apple as I made my way towards the already bustling barn, I stepped inside and felt a rush of excitement run through me, this was my first show with Maddie, and I was going to make sure it was one to remember! I smiled at a few people as I walked down the aisle of the stables. I swear almost everyone here was going, and that's about 100 people maybe even more.
"You ready Mads?" smiled as I reached her stall, I held out the core of the eaten apple I had in my hand which she happily ate, I grabbed her halter off of the hook and slipped into her stall,
"Ohh, look at your pretty plaits! They stayed in really well," I smiled to myself as I slipped on her supple brown leather halter,
"We're going to kick butt today. Everyone won't know what has hit them," I whispered to her as we made our way out of the stall and over to the cross-tie area. I grabbed my brushes and set to work, making sure there was no sign or dust or dirt or any unwanted things left on her dappled body. I smiled as I stepped back to examine her, perfect, as always.
"You could of gotten me to do that you know," I heard Ryan chuckle as he reached my side, I felt my heart rate quicken as our hands brushed each other, why the hell did he effect me that much from just a brush? I glanced up at him and let a smile cross my face but I quickly second guessed myself and looked back at Maddie, who was half-asleep.
"No, I like grooming, it relaxes me," I replied before walking over to the four hunter green and navy shipping boots sat along with a matching cooler, I picked up the shipping boots and quickly wrapped them around her legs, securing them snugly. I glanced over at Ryan again who was staring at me, he smiled when he saw my eyes on him, a genuine smile, it made him look even more irresistible. Shit! Elena no. Stop. You have to concentrate on the show, not Ryan, not Matt. Matt.. I still have to talk to him. I let out a sigh as I tore my eyes away from him, I quickly threw on the Blanket and buckled it up.
"Elena.." I jumped as I heard Ryan whisper in my ear, how did he even get over here that quickly?
"Y-yeah?" I stuttered as I realized how close he was, once again,
"I take it you're not a morning person," he whispered, I glanced up at him and saw that his usual smirk was plastered over his face, god he was a jerk,
"You're a jerk," I whispered back at him my eyes narrowing, of course I'll be a bitch when you scream in my ear,
"But you love it," he whispered once again his breath hot on my skin, which sent tingles down my spine. I looked up at him, his eyes starred into mine, I let my eyes wonder down to his lips, Elena.. What are you doing? I thought to myself, but I couldn't push him away. I felt his arm snake around  my waist as he pulled me closer into him, I caught my breath as I felt his body against mine , I willed myself to push away but it wasn't working, my brain had shut off. He looked down at me before he pressed his lips against mine.
What the hell am I doing?
I haven't even talked to Matt yet! This was his brother, his twin that I was kissing, for the second time!
This shouldn't be happened.
But then why wasn't I stopping it, I could easily push him away.
And why did it feel so right when I was with him, yes he made me so angry most of the time but.. I just can't explain it.
"Elena! Where are you? It's time to get going," I heard one of the grooms shout towards us from down the aisle of the stable, my brain quickly started working again and I gathered enough strength to push Ryan and myself apart. I heard him let out a sigh as I turned around and quickly snapped off both of the clips that where clipped onto Maddie's halter, I grabbed her rope and attached it,
"I'm coming!" I yelled back before looking at Ryan over my shoulder, I let out a sigh before pulling softly on Maddie's lead rope before walking down the aisle towards the floats and trucks that waited outside.
_____