→ Chapter thirteen

Hello guys!
Look I'm one day early with a chapter :D Yay, go me. Ok anyway, this chapter! My friend wrote the first part, that's all from her mind. Mwhahaha. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter! It's more horsey than anything, so will the next chapter, but there is a surprise at the end ;) 
Alsoo my friend has started on here and her story is amazingg so far, so go check it out! It's the external link over there ->
Next Update: Sunday.

- Bron
xx 
_____

He gently pushed me against the wall, his hands were holding me by the waist. I grabbed his shirt and slide it up a little holding on to him, his lips were locked between mine. We paused with his lips still only centimetres away, I felt his breath against my lips as we looked up into each other's eyes with such passion. I smiled softly at him which he returned. He wrapped his arm around my hips and pulled me in close. Looking down at my lips, he softly touched the side of my face and kissed me again. He started to slowly sliding my shirt up as his hand slowly grasping onto my body, it was getting hotter and intense as each second went on. It felt like we were losing control, I pulled back and leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath. He smiled softly as he softly put his forehead on mine. Tingles shot up my spine as he softly ran his hand down my arm and laced his fingers with mine.
"I should go," I whispered, as I unlaced our hands and ducked under his arm he was leaning against the wall to steady himself, and before he could say anything else I was out into the cold, clear night. What had I done? I'd just hooked up with Ryan and Matt kissed me this morning. What the hell was I going to do? This just made everything even more complicated than it already was! I let out a sigh as I climbed the stairs of porch. Well, whatever I was going to do I needed to figure it out, and soon.
_____

I sighed as my alarm clock blasted me with its annoying, sharp beeps. To be honest, I was already awake, I hadn't slept at all last night. I kept thinking about what I was going to do, I know Ryan would think that we'd happen. But something about him makes me not want to trust him, he seems the type of guy that would just hook up with girls and then dump them. While Matt seems more boyfriend material. But Ryan.. oh my god! Why can't it just be simple, why can't  Ryan be a jerk and Matt be perfect, or Ryan be perfect and Matt be a jerk! I let out a frustrated groan as I rolled out of bed completely forgetting about my ankle, I braced for pain as I landed on my ankle. But nothing, no sharp pains, no dull aches. So much for not being able to walk on it for at least a week! I'd be able to do my first show! I smiled brightly as I grabbed cream breeches and a black polo before rushing into the bathroom, I had a lot of training to do. I'd missed out on two days already, I couldn't afford to lose anymore, and it'd help me get my mind off everything.
_____

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I almost skipped towards Maddie's Stable. I grabbed her leather halter off the hook and slipped into her stall,
"How are you today Miss Mads?" I sung as I flipped the lead rope over her neck and kissed her on her neck before slipping the halter over her nose and buckling it up. I pushed open the stable door and stepped out, Maddie following me closing behind. I pushed the door closed with my foot, making sure Maddie was out of the way and walked towards the cross-tie area. The soft clack of Maddie's shoes rung around me as we headed down the concrete aisle, that was probably one of my favourite sounds of all time. As we got to the cross-ties, I quickly clipped them onto the side of her halter and unhitched the lead rope and picked up a curry comb, getting to work on her dusty, dappled coat.
By the time I had finished, her coat was gleaming and silky. I stepped back to admire how perfect she was. How had I gotten so lucky with her? Sure she probably cost half a million dollars, but she was mine, well at least for now anyway. I wiped my hand on a towel that was hanging on the wooden half wall that divided each of the 10 cross-tie bays and picked up my hunter green saddle blanket that I had laid out before I had gotten Maddie. I flicked it over her back before placing my sheepskin half pad and saddle on top. I quickly pulled up the girth, making it quite lose. I slipped on her bridle and grabbed my helmet.
"Should we ride in the outdoor or the indoor today?" I whispered to Maddie as we walked down the aisle, she gave a soft snort and shook her head.
I giggled slightly and nodded, "Outdoor it is!"
I halted her at the wooden mounting block and tighten her girth once again, this time, securing it so it sat snugly on her. I pulled down both my stirrups and hooked my foot into the stirrup and swung over onto her back. Ahh, it felt so good to be back on top again even after only been off for two days.
"Elena! What do you think you're doing?!" I heard a deep voice boom at me from behind, I spun around in my saddle as saw Alan striding towards me.
"I'm fine, my ankle is basically back to normal!" I sighed as he reached Maddie's shoulder,
"Well if it's fine, give me your 2-point position," he ordered, raising an eyebrow, I sighed and rose up. I pushed my heels down and closed into 2-point. I kept if for a while and sat upright again, I shot him a quick smile,
"See, perfect!"
"Ok, you proved your point. But if you start to feel even a little ache. You come right back here and get a groom to unsaddle Maddie for you. I don't want you damaging it even more,"
he sighed before, letting out a soft chuckle. I let out a sigh of relief in my head, I smiled at him before pressing Maddie into a walk.
"Hey, Elena! Wait up. I'll ride down with you!" I cringed at his voice, I had spent all this morning avoiding him after what happened last night. I just wanted to ride by myself where I could concentrate, but now it would be spoiled by Ryan's perfect, annoying face. I glanced at him and nodded, at least Matt hadn't come as well.
"Wait guys, I'll come with you." Shit. Spoke to soon. This was going to be one amazing ride.