He looks at her shocked. "Ayse... That's a huge company. How did you pull it off?"

"We were sitting side by side and we started talking. One thing led to the other and..." she says smugly. "I may have also mentioned how proud I am of my boss."

"If only I could kiss you right now!"

"She said to call her when we get back. So you're welcome."

Another waiter appears to take their order and then vanishes discreetly.

Time goes by fast. They talk about everything like last day didn't happen at all. And then the reminders of their fight show up. First Metin and then Nehir join them at their table for drinks.

Ayse once again handle it well considering the situation. Kerem on the other hand... Every time Metin touches Ayse accidentally or not he's fuming.

"Metin, my man, do you mind switching places with me. I need to show something to Ayse. Work related." He adds the last minute.

"Of course pal." Metin says kindly. 

 The side eye she's giving him is major but he pretends he doesn't see it. He hands her his phone but instead of a mail she sees something else.

"The next time he touches you I break his fingers." She huffs but she writes bellow his comment.

"Always the drama queen Kerem. Plus you are not a violent type." She hands him the phone and she continues talking with them like nothing happened.

He hands her the phone again under the table but this time his hand lingers when it touches hers. Every nerve in her body wakes up from that simple touch.

And then she reads his response "When it comes to you I can be way more things I could ever imagine myself to be. Possessive, violent, sadistic... What can I say? You bring out the worst in me..."

She almost spits her drink and she draws the others attention on her.

"This offer is ridiculous Kerem. And I think that they are overreacting." She tells him with meaning.

"Well I thing that they are telling the truth Ayse. That's what happens when you want something all to yourself." His hand under the table is on her thigh under her dress, caressing her skin. She tries to move away but his hand is persistently moving higher and higher.

She squishes her legs shut to stop him but that results in his hand being closer to her underwear. She squirms as she tries to get away.

"Yes but I'm sure there are various ways to say that, not like this." His finger touches her clit and she jumps up.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment..." She says and she goes to the bathroom leaving Kerem behind with a victorious smile on his face. 

She's in there for about five minutes trying to calm herself. Since when his touch has that much power over her? She hears the door opening and closing and she looks up only to see Kerem behind her.

"What are you doing here?" She asks as she backs off to the bathroom counter as much as she can.

"You took your time so I thought to check on you. Why did you leave?" He comes closer and closer.

"I... I needed to... Why do you care? I wanted to be alone for a moment." She lifts her head to look at his eyes as now he's too close to her.

"To do what babe?" He lifts her effortlessly and now she's sitting on the said counter with him between her legs. "Because if you wanted to finish what I started all you had to do was to say it."

His hand is on her already wet entrance, taunting her.

"Kerem...!!" She says warningly and tries to move away again but he brings her to him by her waist.

"Yesss..." his eyes penetrate hers as his fingers enter her. She arches her back and begins to move her hips.

"Please... stop." She says but her hand is in his hair pulling him in for a kiss.

"You don't want me to stop Ayse. You never do." He says over her lips.

"They are... waiting... for us. We... can't..." she speaks in fragments as he continues his work. His thumb is over her clit ghost touching it.    

"They left before I got here. I told them that you don't feel well and that you are in your room." He's kissing her neck, her clavicle, her bust over the thin fabric. She moans and she's pulling his hair again. She uses her other hand to support her weight but it fails her as she's coming closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Kerem... Kerem. Someone will see us here." She takes his face in her palms to make him look at her. Instead he kisses her again and she gets lost.

"I don't care." He says growling and she hears the sound of his trousers getting undone. "I need you now and I'm not a very patient person as you know." He bites her lower lip and he pulls her more to him. Now she's on the verge of the counter and he's teasing her entrance.

"So now miss Ayse we have two options. The first is to let me finish what I started" he says and he sets aside her underwear "and the second is to leave you hanging there without giving you what you need. What is gonna be baby?"

He's daring her with his eyes, with his words, with his hands and she knows that she doesn't have much of a choice. She was thinking of kissing him to make her point but instead of that she takes his penis and she leads it straight inside her.

He groans and his fingers sink deeper in her flesh and she throws her head back. And then he starts moving. A slow pace, like waltz. But she wants more.  

And then she hears voices that come closer and closer to the bathroom door. She freezes instantly. She looks at Kerem who has no intentions of stopping judging by the look he's giving her. So in a moment she's being lifted and he walks them to the nearest booth the minute the door opens and two women walk in.

"Now all we have to do is to be quiet." He says, bends his knees and enters her once more. She muffs her cry on his shoulder as he thrust in and out merciless and when she comes she kisses him to stop herself from screaming.

Kerem sets her on her feet when he's sure she can stand and checks if anyone is around. "I'll see you in five minutes in my room ok?"

She can't do much but nod. On her way up she kept wondering what she got herself into.