Teasing

She's waking up at seven the next morning, extremely early for someone who works at nine but she had a plan in her mind. Yes she was the one to tell him that they should keep it professional but that doesn't mean she doesn't get to torture him.

She's more worried for their meeting than her actual work. She knows she'll manage to do whatever he wants from her on that department. An hour later she's ready.

"Look at you all dressed up for your first day at work. Are you nervous?" her mom asks as she sets up the breakfast table.

"No. I have a feeling that everything will be going smoothly. I have to go mom. I don't want to be late."

"But your breakfast..."

"I'll eat something in the office. Bye." She blows het a kiss and closes the door behind her.

How could she tell her mother that she can't eat because she's too anxious of her boss's reaction when he'll see her? She can't even admit it to herself.

Thirty minutes later she's at the entrance of the company. She feels a hand poking her and she turns around.

"Volkan. Good morning."

"Good morning. I see you are here early. Your boss is not in yet."

"I thought of making a good first impression."

He looks at her "Oh you definitely do."

"It's a hot day today!" She says to justify her outfit.

"Tell me about it... Anyway don't let me hold you back. I'll wait for Kerem."

She's taking the way too familiar elevator again and she's about to start setting her office when she hears someone calling her name.

"Ayse?"

"Gonca? What are you doing here?" she says happy to have someone she knows around her.

"I work here. I'm Volkan's assistant. You?"

"Oh I work for the boss. For Kerem."

"Kerem? Where's the mister before the name girl?"

"Where's the mister before Volkan, Gonca?" Ayse asks and she smirks.

"Ok, fine. Drinks after work. We have a lot to talk about." Her friend says and sits at the desk across from her.

She's organizing the files that need to be printed when she hears Kerem's voice. She stays still for a moment, tense. And then he shows up in all his glory. The light blue shirt he's wearing combining with his beard make his eyes look so dreamy and blue and....

He looks at her and time stops. Volkan jogs him and that brings him back to reality.

"Good morning everyone. Ayse, can I have my coffee and the paper I need to sign in my office? Dark, no sugar. Thank you." He says and head to his office.

"That was polite." Gonca says and Ayse shushes her.

Kerem is alone in his office, trying to figure out how to handle her. He was successful in their first conversation. He can do it again. And then he sees her coming toward his office and his mind goes blank.

She's wearing a long white summer dress with a cut that reaches the inside of her upper thighs and sneakers. Her straight hair jumping at her every move. Her dress opening at every step she took, showing her amazing legs.