So... now what?

Its seven thirty and Kerem is already waiting for Ayse at the bar. He knows he's early but for some reason he's nervous. And it's because he doesn't know her answer yet. She would have told him earlier at the pool but... and now he has to suffer a bit more.

Ayse on the other hand is running frantically around her room trying to find her other earring that's been waiting for her next to her lipstick. She knows what she'll tell him so why is she nervous?

She tried all the dresses she brought with her only to end up with her romantic dusty rose one. An airy knee length dress with flowered lace all over her torso. She wears her nude high heels checks her make up at the mirror and goes to meet him.

He spots her first and his heart stops. She looks breathtaking.

"Hello." she says when she's close enough to him.

"Welcome. Our table isn't ready yet. Can I get you a drink first?" Kerem asks and he sounds nervous. The barman comes and Ayse orders a rose wine that is being delivered almost immediately.

"So..." Ayse says the same time as Kerem says "Well..."

They both laugh.

"You go first." Kerem says and he clutches his whiskey glass.

"This is awkward so I'll rip it off like a band aid." She takes a deep breath "I'm in too. Of course our families and the rest of the world can't know a thing and I'm not sure how serious this think between us is but... I'm all in."

She breathes out and she relaxes immediately. Kerem on the other hand juts looks at her without saying a word.

"Kerem? Did you hear me?"

"Yes. Yes I did. I was just ready for a rejection from you and now I don't know how to react." He almost laughs and she smiles. He's so cute all red without knowing what to say.

"So we are good.?" He tries to sound cool again but it's like he's asking her.

"Yes. Although I still can't shake that Nehir chick."

"And I still can't shake the fact that you had drinks with Metin but you don't see me making it a big deal..." Kerem responds.

He takes her hand in his to bring her closer but that's when the waiter calls them to their table. As a perfect gentleman he pulls out her chair and then he sits across from her.   

"So how was your day? Were the seminars interesting?" Ayse asks as she looks at the menu at the same time. She's actually the chill one and she can't believe it.

"Went by smoothly. Tomorrow are the ones I'm interested in." This small talk is actually good for him. It helps him realize what happened and that she's still here with him.

"Great! Oh I didn't tell you. I've met yesterday at the pool with the wife's CEO of a fabrics company. They are interested in collaboration." She says and she gives him a card from her purse.