Jealousy

It's been a week since both of them decided to keep it completely professional and stay away from each other. Ayse never provoked him, always doing what she was told. Kerem stayed away from her as much as he could. And he was yelling at the employees of the entire company. One time he screamed at a poor girl because his coffee wasn't too strong the other because they scheduled a meeting at the time he told them to but he forgot about it.

He was a mess. Ayse was keeping it together better than him. At work at least cause when she was at home she wasn't eating and talking to anyone. Gonca and Volkan tried to get them in a room together, alone so they can talk but they managed to get out.

"It's getting out of my hands." Volkan says while he's packing his equipment so they can finally leave, to Gonca. "The other day he almost hit me when I mentioned the possibility of going out to meet someone new. I'm telling you it's the first time I'm seeing him like that."

"At least Ayse is burning herself to work and she doesn't have the time to do anything else. Did I tell you that there's a guy who wants to ask her hand from her brothers?"

"When did this happen? Does Kerem know?" Volkan asks looking around to spot his friend.

"I don't know. She mentioned it today. And I have a feeling that she's thinking about saying yes."

At the same time Kerem is locked in his office working on his concentration. But she doesn't make it easy on him. Everyone's gone since it's late and she's still there with her short and really tight black dress, taunting him. And on top of that she's putting on red lipstick. Like she's going out with someone after she's done from here.

"Where are you going Mrs. Ayse?" he says to himself and he stands up. It's the first time they've been this alone and he can't help himself. He has to go to his siren.

Her back is facing him and he's trying to be quiet when he approaches her. He places his arms on her desk, caging her. His head dipped his nose on her hair. She jumps a little and then she leaves out a sigh.

"What can I do for you Kerem?" She asks, trying to compose herself.

"A lot actually..." he says and kisses her exposed shoulder. She shivers and she feels him smile against her skin.

"I'm serious Kerem. If it's nothing important I have to leave." 'Before I do something I'll regret' her mind adds.

"Are you done with the contracts for tomorrow's meeting?" his hands are at her hips pulling her closer to him. He can feel her soft skin under the thin fabric and he raises his hands higher and higher.

"All done... and printed Mr. Kerem." Her voice is low and she truly hates herself for participating in his game.

"Great." One of his hands scrapes her side breast and she almost moans. She missed his touch so much, is abnormal. His other hand removes the hair that covers her neck and goes to the hem of her dress.

"And the files I asked this morning?" His hand is raising her dress, his fingers burning her thighs.

An almost silent 'oh God' escapes her mouth when his hand cups her breast. But he's the one who moans when he feels that she doesn't wear a bra.

"Do you want to kill me?" he says grabbing her breast harder making her moan his name. "Say that again..."

"Say what?" She's too lost in the senses his hands are creating.