Rum Tum Tugger X Reader

I've been itching to get to this one and finally, I have!

Tugger sauntered through the junkyard, holding his belt as he scanned for Y/N. She was the most stunning queen in the junkyard. Her F/C fur made her stand out and her eyes were the deepest E/C you would have ever seen.

His eyes gleamed when he saw her, but soon darkened. She was sitting next to Alonzo, giggling like a school girl. Alonzo was entwining his tail with hers, and reaching for her paw. The other paw stroked her face and she pulled him closer. As their lips were about to meet, Tugger cleared his throat. "Y/N... What a surprise to see you here!" He said. "As if you weren't searching for me Tugger." She sneered, his name rolling off her tongue. "Push off Tugger, can't you see we're in the middle of something here?" Alonzo stood up to him but soon sat down. Tugger was glaring into his soul. "I suggest you push off Alonzo, so I can have some time with the lovely Y/N." Alonzo scampered off with a scowl on his face and sat down by Cassandra.

"Y/N." His smooth voice made her shudder. "Y/N!" She carried on looking at Alonzo, pouting slightly. "For Everlastings sake Y/N pay attention!" He yelled. She turned to him slowly, eyes wide. She'd never seen him like this before. Her brows furrowed and her eyes narrowed, she spoke in a hiss. "What do you want Tugger?!" She tried to keep her voice as quiet as she could. "I want to speak with you." He said, mimicking her voice. "Go on then." She sat back, arms folded, red lips pressed together in a way any tom would find attractive. "Ahem... I-Um..." He couldn't get his words out. She raised about eyebrow. Beads of sweat started to form and drip down his face, much to Y/N's disgust. "Follow me." He quickly said and grabbed her arm.

"Tugger! What in Heaviside are you doing?" Y/N screamed, catching the attention of a few other cats in the junkyard. But Tugger did not answer, he carried on pulling her along until they got to his den. He lead her in and sat down. "Y/N... These past few days have gotten me thinking..." He started. "Well that's a surprise." She smirked, making him roll his eyes. "Y/N... I lo- love you..." Her smirk faded. "What?" She whispered, unsure if she had heard correctly. "I love you..." Tugger repeated. She didn't know how to react. Was he lying? Was he just doing this to take advantage of her. Tears streamed down her face and she ran out, not knowing where to go.

~Timeskip~

Y/N sat in a pipe, Tugger's pipe to be precise, crying. She didn't know why she couldn't handle those words. She loved him didn't she? So why didn't she want him to say that? "I just don't understand..." She whispered. "What don't you understand Y/N?" She jumped out of her skin. "Deme." She sighed in relief. Her sister edged closer to her and she looked at her in confusion. "What don't you understand?" Demeter asked once more. Y/N took a deep breath. "Earlier... Tugger told me he... he loves me." Demeter stuck her tongue out in disgust. "Gross." She said. The tortoise shell queen had never liked the Maine Coon. He always dropped her sister, figuratively and literally. Y/N looked at her with tears in her eyes. "Ughhhh!" Demeter really hated talking about that stupid cat. "Fine! Do you love him back?" She asked. "Of course I do!" "Then why couldn't you handle it?" "I just don't know..."  Y/N was so confused. She really didn't know. "If you love him, tell him!" Her younger sister advised. "Alright... I will!"

~Timeskip~

"Tugger... I've been thinking about what you said earlier... And..." Y/N was sat in Tugger's den, on an old pillow he had found. She had finally decided to tell him how she felt. "I-I love you too..." She realised a sigh of relief. Tugger's eyes widened. "You really mean it?" He whispered. She nodded, pretty sure that Tugger had already fallen out of love. Suddenly, he kissed her. It wasn't like any kiss they had had before. It was passionate, but soft. Tender and sweet. Y/N melted into his touch. When they pulled away, he had a lovesick smirk on his face. She mirrored it as she hugged him tight. "I didn't know what I was so worried about." She whispered into his mane.