Mungojerrie X Reader pt 2

The long awaited sequel peeps!

You snuck along to the calico siblings shared den to see Jerrie. Ever since you two had confessed your love to one another, it had become a routine, before you became mates at the next ball, to sneak into one another's dens. As you entered their den, you looked over and tried to remember which bed Jerrie slept on. You remembered it as the one on the left so you snuck under the covers. For a while, nothing happened, until he put his arm over you.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

In the morning, you turned over to see Teazer lying next to you. You silenced a scream and kept over to Jerrie's bed. "Shit..." You muttered and your boyfriend turned over to look at you. "Where were ya last noight? I didn't hear ya come in." You blushed and sheepishly looked away but he put his paw on your cheek and made you look at him. "What happened Y/N? Are ya ok?" "Yeah... yeah, I'm fine..." "Ya sure?" "Mhmm... Just go back to sleep baby." You rubbed his back and kissed him softly. "I fel' something weird in my bed last noight..." Teazer said as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. You coughed and lay back down. "You alright Y/N?" She had got used to you being in her brothers bed quite occasionally. "Yeah... I'm ok..." Your head was racing. Shit shit shit! You thought. I just slept in the same bed as my boyfriends sister! Shit! You couldn't hide your embarrassment. You ran out of the door and into the junkyard, hiding behind TSE1.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Jerrie came racing after you and sat next to you. "Y/N, are ya ok? Is everyfing okay?" "Not really Jerrie..."
"What's happen' ya know ya can always tell me?!" "It's just that..." "Don't tell me vat you're preg-p" "No!" You laughed sheepishly. "I got into bed with Teazer last night by accident..." You muttered. Jerrie stared at you for a second then burst out laughing. You looked at him oddly before going bright red and burying your head in his shoulder fur. "I didn't mean to, I just, mistook you two..." You tried not to cry but Jerrie just kissed you. "Love, nofing could eva' tear us apart, even ma twin sister!" "I love you Jerrie..." "I love you too..." You we're silent for a few moments until Jerrie said, "Even if you do sleep with my sister by accident..." He whispered into your ear. "Jerrie!" You smacked him lightly on the chest, earning a chuckle from him. "You are so perfect Y/N" "I know..." "Very funny!" "I'm serious!" And for the rest of the afternoon, you spent it laughing at each other.