Macavity X Reader pt 2

You lurked back into the alleyway where you and the hidden paw had first met. You smirked as you saw a flash of ginger fur. "So you actually turned up? Didn't think you would." You looked at your claws and raised your eyebrows. "How did you even notice me?" He seemed surprised. "Macavity, I'm just like my sisters, just less skittish like Deme and less.... slutty like Bomba. You of all cats should know that by now." "Alright then...." And with a smirk, Macavity pulled you into a passionate kiss, earning a squeal from you.

Suddenly, you heard a bang from the other end of the alleyway. Bomba and Deme were standing there looking at you with shocked expressions. "So you were with him!" Bomba gasped. "He didn't attack you then!" Deme scowled at you and Mac. "Listen, I didn't mean for you to find out like this...." You stumbled. "Then when were you going to tell us?!" Bomba demanded. Macavity stifled a laugh and coughed. You glared at him and he stepped back. "I don't know..." You said in the smallest voice possible. "Y/N..." Deme put one paw on her forehead and one in front of your other sister to stop her from murdering you. "You can stay with him, as long as you keep it quiet." She finally said, earning a look of shock from you and Mac and and scream from Bomba. "Deme?! Are you crazy?!" "Hold up! What happened when Tugger and you got together? I didn't like it and we hate when we go behind each other's backs... So, just let Y/N stay with him..." Your two older sisters walked away and Deme whispered, "you really think that our little Y/N would stay with him? She's too flirty for that..." Bomba giggles at this and you turned back to Mac. You have him a small kiss and said, "you know what?" He smirked. "What?" "I never liked you anyway!" And with that, you slipped off to join your sisters, leaving the hidden paw completely speechless. "Told ya!" Deme exclaimed.