Victoria X Reader

You watched Victoria practice her dance from the corner of the junkyard.
Gosh, she was so beautiful, was all that was going through your head.
She noticed you staring at her and blushed as she looked down to the ground.
The white angel beckoned for you to come over, so you shyly walked over.
She ran her paws through your H/C headfur, making you pur with delight. Victoria giggled at this action whilst you wrapped your arms around her waist.
"Y/N.... there's something I have to tell you."
"Mhmm... and what might that be my dear Viccy?"
"Umm..." she stared into your deep E/C eyes and stroked your face with the back of her paw.
"I love you...." Victoria turned away, embarrassed but you just lifted her chin and kissed her. The kiss felt like 1 million fireworks exploding all at once, leaving you with sort of a fluttery feeling.
"I love you too Viccy." You said in between breaths.
For the rest of the night, you held her close, as if protecting her from the outside world. As she drifted off to sleep you whispered in her ear, "I love you my sweet angel." She smiled at this and snuggled down into your chest, cozying up to the warmth of your den. "And I love you.... my protector."