Coricopat X reader

Your brother squeezed your paw as you got ready for your coming of age dance. You had powers just like Misto, your brother and couldn't wait to use them with a mate.
"You'll be fine Y/N, I've known so many people who have crushes on you."
You smiled at him, "I just hope they admit it tonight."
"I'm sure they will!"
You scoffed. Your older brother had always been there for you since you were born and your mother killed during birth.
Your friend Jemima approached you and Misto. They had become mates nearly a year ago and were expecting kittens pretty soon.
"I think someone is leaning towards choosing you tonight Y/N."
"Who?!"
She pointed at Coricopat which made you blush bright red.
"And it seems you wouldn't mind it either!"
"W-What makes you think that?" You stumbled on your words, obviously becoming flustered.
Misto swallowed a laugh in his throat. You glared at him, causing him to cough and look down.

Suddenly, Old Deuteronomy called you to the center to do your dance.
When you had started, you waited for a Tom to approach you and one did.

A blushing Coricopat made his way to the middle and nuzzled your head, leaving you speechless and flustered.
After the dance had finished he asked one simple question, "Y/N, will you do the honors of becoming my mate?"
"Of course I will, as long as your sister approves!"
The psychic cat took one look at his twin sister Tantomile who nodded in approval and picked you up. He swung you around as everyone cheered, then he closed his eyes and leant in. You did the same until your lips locked together in one passionate kiss. As you broke apart he whispered, "I love you Y/N."
"I love you too Cori." You replied and you went off to find a den together.