Alonzo X Reader

Requested by the wonderful CrazyCat243 !

Alonzo's paw slipped into yours as you lay in Jenny's den. "You're going to be alright Y/N..."
"And how do you know that Lonz?!" You cried at him. You had been captured by Macavity and his ninjas. For 13 days, you were hit, kicked and cut all over. You were injured severely and could barely move when Alonzo found you. "Well I know that you will be ok Miss Y/N." It was Jenny from the corner of the room. You felt Alonzo's tense paw relax in yours. You both sighed in relief. "But....."
That was it. There was always a but. "You won't be able move for quite a while....."

"How long is that exactly?" Alonzo asked nervously. "About 2 months....." Jenny bit her lip. You could tell she was bracing herself for your mates outburst. But instead, he sighed and flopped down on the bed next to you. "Then I'll stay with her until she's better!" He exclaimed. You smiled, it was nice to know that he wouldn't leave you until you were safe.

"Alright Y/N, I'm just going to wrap this up for a little bit..." Jenny said, as you winced and tried to hold in a scream. "It's ok, just let all your feelings out..." Alonzo assured you, but you but your lip as you didn't want to cause anymore trouble.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Alonzo helped you get back to our den and he fluffed up pillows and pulled blankets all around you. "There you go, all comfy and cosy." He kissed your head softly. "Thanks Lonz, I'm so grateful for all of this." You told him. "It's fine Y/N, anything for my love...."
"I love you Lonz."