Getting Used To It

'...' Thought
"..." Speech
Izuku was having a great day of school well it would have been if he hadn't been chased around by students. The rumor had spread quickly of Nighteye's kid coming to there school and when he introduced himself he was instantly attacked by a series of questions directed mostly at his mom. One advantage he had was he was kept in the principals office who would be overlooking his online schooling sessions. As soon as lunch came he ran to the rooftop as he looked behind him a mob began at the principals door.

'Well, seems I'm quite popular aren't I?',he thought gloomily,'hope this doesn't become a daily thing'. Izuku reached the doors to the rooftop, after he opened them he saw a girl."Hello, would it bother you if I sat here",Izuku said rubbing his head. The girl had a tan skin tone which was quite weird outside of the cities. Izuku and his Mom had moved from the city to the country for reasons he rather not think about. The girl also had red eyes and white hair, she stared at Izuku before she shook her head in a yes manner. "So....do you come here often?",the young Sasaki said. The girl just nodded in a yes manner again keeping quiet. "Well good talk",Izuku said getting up he barely noticed the time," Gotta head to class see you tomorrow, before I forget my name's Izuku".

The next day he was approached by a group of students a brunette, a dark haired boy, and another boy with a shaved head. "Hey, Izuku, I just wanted to let you know to not hang out with the girl on the roof top",the black haired kid said. "Oh, why is that",Izuku said looking at the slightly smaller boy. "She's dangerous",the brunette exclaimed,"You'll get hurt if your near her". "I heard that she lost control of her quirk and sent a classmate to the hospital during P.E.",the shaved kid said looking at Izuku. "I don't really care for rumors",Izuku said frowning,"neither do I like people picking and choosing who I talk to".

"We were just looking out for you, ya know",the dark haired boy muttered"."Well if you're done talking, I'll be taking my leave",Izuku said as he walked away. As Izuku walked he thought back on what the kid said as he walked to homeroom. Izuku might not have classes with teachers from this school but he still has homeroom to mark him as present. He walked towards homeroom and opened the door and was met with his teachers stern voice. "Izuku you're late again I get that you advanced but timing is everything",Mr. Suchi said while glaring at Izuku. "I'm sorry I just got caught up in something",Izuku said grinning.

The rest of homeroom consisted of him texting Aiko, the students trying to get his attention, and the teacher telling to stop using his phone. After homeroom Izuku headed to the room the school had set up for him to focus. Thanks to the status of peak he was fortunate enough to receive a holographic transmitter which showed his teacher from PEAK. Lunch soon arrived and Izuku went to the rooftop, he had questions for a certain someone.

"Hello again, I have some questions for you",Izuku said as he sat next to the white haired girl. "Why are you still here you, by now the other students should have told you something",the white haired girl said. Izuku waited a moment then sighed as he looked at the girl sitting next to him. "I talk to who I want that means I won't treat anyone differently just cause of a rumor",Izuku said as he sported a goofy grin,"Now my first question what's your name". The girl was taken by surprised a lot of transfer students the pass years judged her character on a rumor, but this boy was different. "My name is Ana Hirano", Ana said looking as Izuku,"Your name is Izuku was it".

"Yeah, it is nice to meet you Ana",Izuku said,"My next question if you don't mind what actually happened in the, you know, incident". "Well it's true I attacked someone but that isn't the full story",Ana took a deep breath before going on with the story,"It happened 2 years ago my quirk had already awakened but I couldn't show anyone, a lot of people call it berserker but it's known as Emotion Boost, depending on what I feel I get a boost in my physical capabilities". 'That's a good quirk but what's the drawback' Izuku thought. She must have been reading his mind as she continued.

"When I'm sad my strength multiplies by two, if I'm happy I get a boost of three, if I fight for something or someone my boost can go up to seven, the draw back is that I feel drowsy afterwards",Ana looked at Izuku before continuing."The final part was what caused the incident, when I'm angry I go into Beserker state as they call it, I get stronger for every minute I'm in that form with a base boost of three".
"So I'm guessing you lost control of you emotions right",Izuku said sympathetically. "Yeah, people though I was quirkless so they bullied me for it until one day it got to the point where I had enough and I let loose, I still feel sorry for what I did that day," Ana said as she looked at the ground.

"Well I can't change the past but I can help you control your quirk at the very least",Izuku said as put a hand on her shoulder. "You can",Ana said. "Of course I can my mom said when it comes to quirks I'm very knowledgeable in breaking them down", Izuku said grinning,"You know what come over to my house this weekend and we'll get started with training it's been a while since I got a good fight". "Oh, um, okay so how does Saturday at 9 o'clock sound",Ana said smiling for the first time since the incident. "Sound good I'll meet, crap class starts in a minute, bye let's talk later, here's my number",Izuku said giving Ana a piece of paper and running off.