Y/N: This is your house?

Jisung: Well duh, it's our house. *chuckles*

Y/N: How can y'all buy this?

Minho: We didn't all of our parents did. They even bought furniture for your room.

Jisung: Now I get why they were doing that.

???: Kim Y/N is that you?

Minho: Oh gosh!

Jisung: The devil himself.

I know that voice from anywhere. I turned around and it was Yeosang. My smile grew wider and I ran up to him and hugged him.

~Minho's POV~

Out of all of the times he had to appear why now? Ugh I hate how two faced he is, he's so annoying that I wanted to punch him right then and there. Then he looks up at and mouths something.

Yeosang: *mouths* Sup rats.

Jisung was immediately triggered and was gonna throw something. So I had to stop him no matter how much I wanted to do the same.

Minho: Let's just bring Y/N's things inside, Hey panda come back in 20 minutes.

Y/N: Yeah yeah okay.

Me and Jisung brought everything inside to Y/N's room and once everything was brought inside Y/N returned. She has a bruise on her neck weird....WAIT THAT'S A FUCKEN HICKEY. 

Minho: *grabs his sweater and puts it on you* You got a interesting spot on your neck you don't want the others to notice now do you?

Y/N: *laughs* Gotcha, it was marker on my neck, Yeosang taught me how to freak you out.

If I hear the name Yeosang come out of her mouth again I'mma blow up.

Minho: Go wash it off panda

Y/N: Okay MeanHoe. *skips away*

Minho: *annoyed* Can you stop calling me that.

~Author POV~

After washing the marker off your neck you went to your room. You were shocked because your room was mostly purple. Well that was because of the LED lights, you honestly thought it was a very cool touch.

 Well that was because of the LED lights, you honestly thought it was a very cool touch