♛Chptr. 1 || ☆☆Wearing A Warning Sign☆☆♛

Start from the beginning

The sudden shut of the door from behind him caused him to halt his movements. He twisted his body to see who it was and was welcomed by three guys wearing their uniform. Although he doesn't really know them, it was obvious that they were all from this school as well.

He stared at the three of them sternly until his eyes got fixed on his duffel bag that contained his sweatpants and the rest of his clothes from behind the newcomers. He perceived that he can't really change his clothes if they won't move out of his way.

He just needs to do something to make them move then.

With his eyes coming back to the three males who were staring at him with lewd eyes as they licked their lips in the invitation of what they wanted, he smiled in utter awe. Rather than getting offended at how they stare at him with lust-filled eyes, he felt rather wanted and sexy. They want him, that's a given. It makes him feel even more confident.

"Okay then," He sighed without the curve of his lips disappearing. "Let's make this fast, shall we?" He clapped his hands as he announced, letting it stay together. He could see their eyes wander down his still damp body, particularly on the v-shape of his lower abdomen. 

It wasn't all new to him. He gets those kinds of stares around the school, either from girls or boys and he doesn't really get bothered by it. He's known for having that kind of image anyway. He's a playboy, a fuckboy, a notorious heart stealer, and a breaker of multiple already shattered hearts in their school. They don't seem to mind it. More than anything, they love him for it.

The attention. 

The sexy nicknames. 

The reputation. 

He also loves the respect he got from everyone. If he could call those lust-filled stares that always stripped him off of his clothes respect then so be it.

He's known for being a great lay, for having given half of the students in their school the best orgasms of their life. He was even coined as their sex god for being so great at what he does that requires the great use of his tongue and ass for. 

Everyone wants him. Even the ones who call him a total jerk, a psycho, a slut, or a real whore. He knew they love him but just doesn't want to admit it simply because they can't have him for themselves. But that's the point.

He's not someone who was only meant for a single person.

He's always meant to be shared.

"Let's play a game. . ." He announced with a seductive smile, his hands landing on the curve of his waist and he saw the three of them having their pupils even more dilated. 

"Whoever catches the Jibooty first gets to have this ass to fuck. How about that boys?" He stretched his arms in the air, purposely flexing his abs and chest as he groaned sexily before closing his eyes, feeling his bones getting stretched and he felt satisfied with a few cracks.

"But since you three look cute," He bit his lower lip seductively once he opened his eyes again, his fingers brushing back his soft locks and flashing his forehead. "Maybe I'll just let you do me all at once?" He winked at them and he almost laughed in satisfaction when he saw them gulping hardly at his insinuation. They absolutely looked like they're about to cum from his words alone.